Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – RPI Academic Calendar 2022/2023 And Important Dates, Check the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, RPI Academic Calendar 2022-2023 and schedule. These include important dates and deadlines. Registration for the Spring semester occurs in early November and registration for the Fall semester occurs in the preceding Spring, usually in early April. RPI final exam schedule spring 2022, RPI fall 2022 start date, RPI commencement 2023, RPI calendar fall 2022, RPI arch calendar 2022, RPI freshman move-in day 2022, RPI graduation 2022, RPI academic calendar summer 2022
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) is a private research university in Troy, New York, with an additional campus in Hartford, Connecticut. A third campus in Groton, Connecticut closed in 2018. RPI was established in 1824 by Stephen Van Rensselaer and Amos Eaton for the “application of science to the common purposes of life” and is the oldest technological university in the English-speaking world and the Western Hemisphere.
Built on a hillside, RPI’s 265-acre (107 ha) campus overlooks the city of Troy and the Hudson River, and is a blend of traditional and modern architecture. The institute operates an on‑campus business incubator and the 1,250-acre (510 ha) Rensselaer Technology Park.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – RPI Academic Calendar 2022/2023 And Important Dates
RPI academic calendar fall 2022
Check out the important dates, deadlines, and schedules on the RPI academic calendar for fall 2022.
- Fall 2022 registration for new incoming Transfer students begins on August 8, 2022.
- Registration for the new incoming first-time students reopens for the Fall 2022 term on August 15, 2022.
- RPI move-in day 2022 is on Wednesday, August 24 2022 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm for new First year students. It is also the Move-in Day for International Students and students whose permanent home address is greater than 450 miles away. The Move-in Day for first-year students coming from less than 450 miles away is Thursday, August 25 2022, 8 am to 12 pm-
- RPI Fall semester begins on August 29, 2022.
- Labor Day Holiday is September 5, 2022.
- September 12, 2022 is the last day for graduate and undergraduate students to add courses, change sections, or put courses on audit. It is the deadline for the completion of NE/I grade expectations related to Spring 2022 courses.
- October 8, 2022 deadline to file an online Degree Application via RPI SIS with Registrar’s Office for December 31, 2022 graduation.
- RPI Reunion and Homecoming 2022 is from October 7, 2022 to October 9, 2022.
- Columbus Day Holiday is October 10, 2022 on the RPI academic calendar 2022-2023.
- Family Weekend is from October 28, 2022, to October 30, 2022.
- October 21, 2022 is the last day for undergraduate and graduate students to drop a course.
- November 18, 2022 is the last day for undergraduates to add or remove Pass/No Credit designation.
- Thanksgiving Break is from November 24, 2022 to November 26, 2022.
- Classes resume on November 28, 2022.
- December 9, 2022 is the last day of fall 2022 Classes. It is also the deadline for the completion of NE/I grade expectations related to Summer 2022 courses according to the RPI academic calendar 2022-2023.
- December 10, 2022 is Reading/Study Day.
- RPI Fall final Examinations start from December 14, 2022 to December 20, 2022.
- On December 21 2022, residence halls close at noon. Resident dining halls also close after dinner.
- Winter recess begins on December 21, 2022 to January 2 2023.
- December 31, 2022 is the Official date of December graduation; diplomas mailed to students after final clearance is completed in January. Degree recipients may take part in the May 2023 Commencement ceremony.
RPI academic calendar spring 2023
Check out the important dates, deadlines, and schedules on the RPI academic calendar for Spring 2023.
- October 24, 2022 is Consultation weeks. Advisement for Spring 2023 registration. RPI Students should consult with their faculty advisors.
- Pre-registration for the Spring 2023 semester opens on November 7, 2022 for currently enrolled students.
- Registration add/drop reopens for Spring 2023 on December 14, 2022.
- January 7, 2022 is Spring 2022 tuition and fees due.
- Resident dining halls open with dinner on January 9, 2022
- RPI Spring 2022 semester classes begin on January 10, 2022.
- January 17, 2022 is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Holiday.
- Classes resume after the holiday on January 18, 2022.
- January 21, 2022 is the deadline for graduate and undergraduate students to add courses, change sections or put courses on audit.
- February 21, 2022 is President’s Day. No classes.
- Classes resume on February 22, 2022. Follow a Monday schedule.
- March 4, 2022 is the last day to file Degree Applications online via RPI SIS for May 2022 graduation. The same day is the last day for undergraduates and graduate students to drop courses. Resident dining halls also close after dinner.
- RPI Spring Break 2022 is March 7, 2022 – March 11, 2022.
- On March 13 2022, Resident dining halls open with dinner.
- Classes resume after spring break on March 14, 2022.
- GM Week events is on March 23, 2022. No class day.
- April 15, 2022 is the last day for undergraduates to add or remove Pass/No Credit designation.
- April 27, 2022 is the last day of classes.
- From April 28, 2022 to May 1, 2022 is reading/Study days. Instructors can schedule no exams nor require any student work expectations on these days.
- Spring final examinations is from May 2, 2022 – May 6, 2022.
- Commencement is on May 21, 2022.
We’ll update you when the RPI academic calendar changes. For more, visit the RPI website for more.