Penn State PSU Canvas login | Guide to Penn State eLearning System. Canvas PSU is Penn State’s online system for teaching and learning. PSU Canvas, also known as the Penn State Online Learning system is an Open, intuitive cloud-based learning management system developed for the students of Penn State University.
The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at Penn State boasts a storied history, one that started in 1859 with the University’s first earth sciences courses and stretches today to the borders of the Commonwealth and beyond. Talented students come to the college from across the country and around the globe to be part of the discoveries and decisions that will shape our planet’s future.
Penn State PSU Canvas login | Guide to Penn State eLearning System
If you are a student through PSU Online, your course should be in Canvas.
Using Canvas PSU, Students can create & manage profiles, view their current courses on the dashboard, import content from a previous semester’s Canvas course, can submit peer-review assignments & many more in Canvas.
How to login to psu canvas
Follow this process to login into the Penn State canvas account.
- Navigate to the canvas.psu.edu
- Click the Canvas Login button in the top right corner, or navigate to psu.instructure.com
- Select a login option.
- This prompts you to log in with your PSU User ID & password on the Lionpath login page.
- Enter your User ID & password.
- After successfully logging into Canvas, you will be taken to your “User Dashboard,” where you can view your course schedule, access your courses, and contact your instructors.
After logging in, you will see your Canvas PSU Dashboard. Several of your courses may be visible on the dashboard, and you can access each one by clicking on the course title. Access your complete list of courses by clicking on the Courses tab in the global navigation menu.
You can access your grades in Canvas by selecting “Grades” in the course navigation menu for a specific course. Feedback is important to keep you on track throughout the semester, and it may be provided in more than one way, so remember to click the comment and rubric icons for each graded assignment to view the feedback on your work!
If you forgot your password, reset your password by going to the accounts.psu.edu/password/forgot page and provide the required details like PSU User ID, Verify identity & validation code.
How to access Canvas PSU from a mobile device
To access PSU Canvas from mobile device, simply follow this instructions.
- Go to the Apple IOS App Store or Google Play Store and download the “Canvas Teacher by Instructure” app and/or the “Canvas Student by Instructure” app.
- After installing the app, open the Canvas Mobile.
- Once you have opened the app, you will be presented with a page to search for your school. Tap Find Your School or District.
- Enter “Penn State” or “PSU” and hit the arrow to continue. This will take you to WebAccess, where you will log in with your Penn State credentials.
- After logging in, you will be presented with your list of courses.
- You can also access Canvas using a mobile browser on your iOS or Android device.
- Voila! You can access the canvas PSU dashboard with all futures.
The Canvas app will let you get the majority of the features on your psu Canvas classes, but navigation onto a mobile device is somewhat different in contrast to navigation onto a pc.
Canvas PSU features
What you can get after you log in at Penn State Canvas online learning system.
- Online & Continuing Education Login
- View your Profile
- You can check your grades
- View your To-Do list
- Can create a group discussion
- Online Course Listing
- Online & Continuing Education Information for Faculty & Students
- Post in course discussion boards
- View notification badges based on course updates and school announcements
- The calendar helps students stay organized, displaying assignments and due dates across all active courses
- Student ability to use Canvas PSU on a smartphone or tablet was a significant advantage
- Canvas Support Re-Grading Question Types