ZEC Standard Seven Results 2022/2023 | Matokeo ya darasa la saba Zanzibar 2022. Find all information about standard seven examination results 2022 and Matokeo ya darasa la saba zanzibar 2022 2023. The Zanzibar Examinations Council (ZEC) was previously known as the Zanzibar Educational Measurement and Evaluation Board. ZEC was formally established by mandate of Act No. 6 of 2012 of the House of Representatives in Zanzibar.
ZEC Standard Seven Results 2022/2023 | Matokeo ya darasa la saba Zanzibar 2022
National exams are conducted for the purpose of testing and finally to know the amount of Knowledge, Skills and Orientation of Students that they found in the whole process of learning. However, the Results of these Exams will be used in to arrange the students in the upper level from the level where he is now. You can Download here the full report of the results
How to View Standard Seven examination results for 2022
To view follow the following steps
- Click on the given link Below
- The link will open results for centres
- Choose you Center or School to View results
General National Performance 2022/2023
Total of 24,580 (86.42 %) students in Standard seven exams 2022 have passed with grades A, B, C and D while 3,339 (13.58%) have got grade F. General performance for PSLE 2022 in Zanzibar it shows that 18,892(76.86%) of students have average Grade of D while Grade C is 2,259 (9.19%), Grade B is 90(0.37%) and Grade F is 3,339(13.58%).
About BMZ Zanzibar
- The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MoEVT) has been conducting Examinations since 1964. Initially the MoEVT was only responsible for the Standard VIII Examinations to determine which students would progress to secondary level, and the Cambridge School Examinations were used at the secondary level.
- The East African Examinations Council was responsible for administering the entrance Examinations for advanced secondary level. This changed in 1969 with the introduction of the Form II Examinations, which was used to select students who join Form III after completing the first circle of secondary school, this system existed until 1972.
- From 1973 students who selected to join first circle of secondary school they sat Examinations to complete that level of study in Form three.
In 1970 Zanzibar decided to pull out of the East African Examinations Council and start a local Examinations board in collaboration with Tanzania Mainland. This led to the establishment of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania in 1971.
- Today the National Examinations Council of Tanzania is responsible for the Form IV and Form VI Examinations, while the Zanzibar Examinations Council (ZEC), established by Act no. 6 of 2012, has been founded to administer the Standard VII, Form II and teacher education Examinations at college level.