ZEC Examinations Results 2022 | ZEC Results Form Two Standard Seven and Standard Four. The Zanzibar Examinations Council (ZEC) was previously known as the Zanzibar Educational Measurement and Evaluation Board. ZEC was formally established by mandate of Act No. 6 of 2012 of the House of Representatives in Zanzibar. Form Two ZEC Results, Standard Seven ZEC Results, Standard Four ZEC Results
Currently the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training is responsible for allocating staff to ZEC, providing policy guidelines and issuing subvention grants. Since ZEC is not currently receiving any support from development partners, the bulk of its funding comes from the RGoZ through these subvention grants.
The director of the Zanzibar Examinations Council is responsible for giving direictives to ZEC officials while also acting as a mediator between the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training and ZEC
ZEC Examinations Results 2022 | ZEC Results Form Two Standard Seven and Standard Four
Dear Students, Teachers, Parents, Journalists and Citizens in general Assalaamu alaykum, today we have met here to give 2022 National Examination Results Statement as is our custom every year. standard Four and Form Two was held from 24/10/2022 until 7/11/2022.
In addition, the Standard Seven Test was held from 5/12/2022 to 8/12/2022. The exams were conducted and managed by the Committees the conduct of Regional and District Examinations for the time of first following the amendment of Law No. 6 of in 2012.
National exams are conducted for the purpose of testing and finally to know the amount of Knowledge, Skills and Orientation of Students that they found in the whole process of learning. However, the Results of these Exams will be used in to arrange the students in the upper level from the level where he is now. You can Download here the full report of the results
How to check for Matokeo Zanzibar 2022
- Visit Zanzibar examination council website (check the link below)
- Find your centre
- Then click on the centre name to view examination results 2022
- In addition, you can even check Subject Examinations Summary and Subject Examinations Ranks
The following below are the ZEC Examinations Results 2022:-
- MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA PILI MWAKA 2022
- MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA MWAKA 2022
- MATOKEO YA DARASA LA NNE MWAKA 2022
Examinations are central to the functioning of the education system. They provide a means of certifying student learning achievement; monitoring student progress; determining student readiness to move to higher educational levels; motivating students through the provision of goals; judging instructional effectiveness and curricular adequacy; measuring the performance of the education system; assessing the effectiveness of schools; evaluating the impact of government interventions and guiding policy formation and decision-making. Given this, ZEC has a commitment to develop high-quality Examinations which:
- Provide an accurate reflection of student learning achievement and determine whether students have attained intended learning objectives proclaimed, in the World Declaration in Education for All, acquired ‘useful knowledge, reasoning ability, skills and values’ (UNESCO, 1990).
- Provide a motivating influence for students and teachers, in particular encouraging the development of teaching and learning systems geared towards promoting underlying understanding as opposed to rote learning.
- Provide a universal standard to judge performance against at the individual, school, district and national level.
The quality of Examinations in Zanzibar is dependent upon the ability of the Zanzibar Examinations Council (ZEC) to develop and administer Examinations. Currently ZEC is a fledgling organization and there is limited capacity to run an effective high-quality Examinations system. A strategic plan is therefore required to guide ZEC’s development, evaluate its action plans over the next three years and ensure the emergence of a strong and comprehensive assessment system.