Western TVET College – WestCol Online Application 2024/2025 Admission | Western TVET College online application 2024/2025, In this article, we explain how Western TVET College online application 2022/2023, How many Courses, the Fee structure, Entry requirement, and how to apply in the Application system. Western TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024
WestCol Admissions Online 2022/2023 Application Form – Apply Now, WestCol admission login, WestCol admission 2022/23, WestCol login account, WestCol online application 2022, WestCol prospectus, WestCol selection 2022/2023, Western TVET College programs, Download WestCol Admission Letter 2022/2023,
Western TVET College – WestCol Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Western TVET College online application 2022/2023
Full guide that covers everything you need to know when applying for Admission at the Western TVET College for the 2022/23 Academic year.
How To Apply For Admission At Western TVET College
- Complete the online application process for new students. Proceed to the:
New Students online application form
- Complete a Pre- Registration Placement Screening Assessment. Proceed to the:
Compulsory Pre-Screening Placement Screening
Step 3: Contact Details
- Scan and upload of documents
- During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
A certified copy of your ID
Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
SAQA approved foreign qualification
• Proof of medical insurance or cover
• Valid study permit
You must have a valid email address. Please create an email address, if you don’t have one. We will correspond and reply to your email address during the application process.
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
How to Apply Western TVET College online
To apply please follow the following steps
- Visit student Portal
- The first step towards submitting your application is by filling out the Form 611 form and submitting it to the Education Ministry.
- You can contact your HOD for assistance in completing this form and handing it in on your behalf of yourself.
- Form 611 is an online form that needs to be completed online as well and submitted accordingly through the website’s login link. The second step would require that you have applied for a course before applying, so please make sure that you have done so before moving on to this step.
WestCol application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Western TVET College are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Western TVET College is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Western TVET College must submit their application via the WestCol online application system (WestCol OAS)
This is an APPLICATION PROCESS
No walk-in applications available!
- Submit documentation – you will receive notifications via email/SMS about your progress.
- Please read the minimum requirements before you apply.
- Westcol reserves the right to discontinue a programme based on insufficient student numbers or to move it to another campus.
- You need an active e-mail account as we will be communicating with you through emails.
- You must continuously check your email to ensure that you do not miss any communication.
- All documents to be submitted should be originally certified copies and the certification should not be older than 6 months.
- Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
Please carefully read the following before proceeding to apply:
Please read the admission requirements for each course before applying:
The following programs are available:
- Intro N4 (Only for
students intending to enrol for Management Assistant, Legal Secretary and Public Relations)
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Secretary
- Public Relations
The following programs are available:
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Office Administration
The following steps should be followed:
Please Note: All first time applicants MUST complete the PLACEMENT ASSESMENT in full. This is NOT a pass or fail test.
Short video clip to assist you.
Complete the APPLICATION SCORING POINTS (APS) SYSTEM
You will then be directed to the APPLICATION PORTAL.
Any false information provided may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please keep your login and password details safely as you will need them to track your application status on the portal.
Western TVET College (WestCol) APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In order to apply for the post of a Technician in the Western TVET College, you need to have the following requirements,
The application process for the Western TVET College starts with the submission of an online form. The online form requires all the relevant details of the applicant and applicants should make sure that they provide all these details correctly and accurately within the specified time frame, failing which your application will not be processed. The applications are normally kept open for a specific amount of time and once done, a notification will be published on the official website listing out the profiles who have been shortlisted for interview. The final stage of the Western TVET College admissions process is to conduct an interview with the candidates.
Email : email@example.com
- WestCol Website And Contact Details | Western TVET College
- WestCol Programmes Offered | Western TVET College 2023
- Western TVET College – WestCol Fee Structure 2023
- Western TVET College Academic Calendar 2023 – Download PDF
- Western TVET College – WestCol Admission Requirements | www.westcol.co.za Application Requirement 2023/2024
- Western TVET College – WestCol Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Western TVET College online application 2022/2023
- Westcol TVET Student Portal – Login | Online Registration
- WestCol Application Status Check 2023/2024
For more information Kindly Visit University/institute official website https://www.westcol.co.za/
Get Instantly Updates Daily..