University of the Western Cape UWC Late Application 2023- Apply Now. This page provides everything you need to know about the University of Western Cape late application form 2023 Pdf download and how to apply online.
Are you looking for the University of Western Cape late applications form 2023 or You want Central Applications Office (CAO) change of mind form 2023? This page provides everything you need to know as regards the University of Western Cape late applications and CAO change of mind request form 2023 Pdf Download.
University of the Western Cape UWC Late Application 2023- Apply Now
UWC Late Application Form 2023 | How to Apply
This page will guide you on how to apply for UWC late application both Online and Offline Mode. The University of Western Cape online application 2023 has been open for admissions into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma programmes.
The University of Western Cape is one of the registered and accredited public institution in South Africa that gained accreditation.
Note – Once the UWC application portal is officially closed, new applications will not be submitted. So hurry and register now while the applications are still opened.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the UWC Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://www.uwc.ac.za/
Central Applications Office (CAO) Change of Mind Form.
CAO, its Administration departments, staff or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
Applications for 2023 are closed
NO LATE APPLICATIONS OR WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED
NO REQUEST FOR A CHANGE OF PROGRAMME WILL BE ALLOWED OR ACCEPTED. SELECTION DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- If you are a person with a disability, please ensure that you have completed that section fully in the online form to allow us to make contact with you regarding your support needs. Should you have any queries related to disability support at the University contact the Office for Students with Disabilities at email@example.com or at +27 21 959 4170.
- Applicants who have applied for study at UWC and who then wish to apply for UWC RESIDENCE must apply online, click here to apply for UWC Residence.
Click Here for the Residence application Guide. Residence placement is limited and not all applicants can be accommodated. Selection will only be done from those applicants who are made offers of study by the University based on placement criteria and availability of space (not all applicants who have been made an offer to study can be accommodated). For any residence enquiries you can contact +27 21 959 2569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must apply ONLINE, click here to apply.
Applicants wishing to apply for UWC RESIDENCE must also apply online, click here to apply for UWC Residence.
Click Here for the Residence application Guide.
There is NO application fee to apply.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE you must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation.
You will be emailed a confirmation letter once you have completed the online application (within 24-48 hours), with further instructions on the submission of required documentation (click here to submit documents).
Applicants can check the status of their application by clicking here and going to ‘Application Status’.
Applications close on 30 September 2022, all required documents must be submitted by this date as well.
Applications for Bachelor of Dentistry and Oral Health as well as School of Government postgraduate degrees close on 31 August 2022.
Applications for BA Honours Sport Recreation and Exercise Science, BA Honours in Biokinetics and BSC Honours Biokinetics close on 31 July 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: The Department of Sport, Recreation and Exercise Science has a departmental selection process for Post Graduate Applications.
1. You are required to complete 3 referee reports, available from Mrs D Bowers, on email@example.com.
2. You are required to complete a departmental questionnaire link below, where all questions must be answered, a video (outlining why we should choose you, what your research topic/interest is, which is limited to 5 minutes) is required to be uploaded, as well as uploading your 3 referee reports.
Applicants currently in grade 12 and applying for admission will receive a final outcome when final results are published in 2023.
All other applicants will receive an outcome by end November 2022. Those that are still awaiting final results for 2022 will receive final outcomes in January 2023.
Applicants will be notified of an outcome via email or they can check the status of their application by clicking here and going to ‘Application Status’.
Please note the following programmes will NOT be offered in 2023 for first time entering students:
Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (General Stream)
Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Stream)
CLICK HERE FOR GENERAL ADMISSIONS CRITERIA UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES