Umgungundlovu TVET College – UTVET Online Application 2023/2024 Admission | Umgungundlovu TVET College online application 2023/2024, In this article, we explain how Umgungundlovu TVET College online application 2023/2024, How many Courses, the Fee structure, Entry requirement, and how to apply in the Application system. Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, umgungundlovu.coltech.co.za Online Application, www.utvet.co.za Apply here. Looking to study in any college in 2023? Well, Umgungundlovu TVET College is now taking applications for new students. Apply now
UTVET Admissions Online 2023/2024 Application Form – Apply Now, UTVET admission login, UTVET admission 2023/24, UTVET login account, UTVET online application 2023, UTVET prospectus, UTVET selection 2023/2024, Umgungundlovu TVET College programs, Download UTVET Admission Letter 2023/2024,
Umgungundlovu TVET College – UTVET Online Application 2023/2024 Admission | Umgungundlovu TVET College online application 2023/2024
Full guide that covers everything you need to know when applying for Admission at the Umgungundlovu TVET College for the 2023/24 Academic year.
How To Apply For Admission At Umgungundlovu TVET College
- Complete the online application process for new students. Proceed to the:
New Students online application form
- Complete a Pre- Registration Placement Screening Assessment. Proceed to the:
Compulsory Pre-Screening Placement Screening
Step 3: Contact Details
- Scan and upload of documents
- During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
A certified copy of your ID
Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
SAQA approved foreign qualification
• Proof of medical insurance or cover
• Valid study permit
You must have a valid email address. Please create an email address, if you don’t have one. We will correspond and reply to your email address during the application process.
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
How to Apply Umgungundlovu TVET College online
To apply please follow the following steps
- Visit student Portal
- The first step towards submitting your application is by filling out the Form 611 form and submitting it to the Education Ministry.
- You can contact your HOD for assistance in completing this form and handing it in on your behalf of yourself.
- Form 611 is an online form that needs to be completed online as well and submitted accordingly through the website’s login link. The second step would require that you have applied for a course before applying, so please make sure that you have done so before moving on to this step.
Information on the applications process
- Students that require NSFAS funding, must apply to NSFAS on-line at nsfas.org.za before applying to the College.
- Please look at application dates carefully. Different faculties will have different application
- The following documents in pdf format are required for application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of kin/guardian’s ID
- You will need Google Chrome on your device to complete the application form.
- A valid email address is needed.
- Applicants will receive confirmation of application via email. Please check your emails.
- Application status can also be viewed on the applications portal.
- If you forget your password, please contact:
- SLO at campus
- Call Centre on 033 3412214
Entry Requirements for UTVET College:
Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 Accounting
- N1 Engineering
Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
UTVET application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Umgungundlovu TVET College are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Umgungundlovu TVET College is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Umgungundlovu TVET College must submit their application via the UTVET online application system (UTVET OAS)
Umgungundlovu TVET College 2023/2024 Application Dates.
- Applications for admissions for undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses/programs open in March/April 2022 and close in August/September.
- Also, most postgraduate programs containing coursework close in October 2022.
NOTE: APPLICATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
N4 Business Studies for Semester 1 2023
- Full-time: 16-30 September 2022
- Part-time: 09 January 2023
N1 Engineering for Trimester 1 2023
- Full-time : 16-30 September 2022
- Part-time: 09 January 2023
L2 NCV Programmes 2023
- Full-time only: 10 – 30 October 2022
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.
Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In order to apply for the post of a Technician in the Umgungundlovu TVET College, you need to have the following requirements,
The application process for the Umgungundlovu TVET College starts with the submission of an online form. The online form requires all the relevant details of the applicant and applicants should make sure that they provide all these details correctly and accurately within the specified time frame, failing which your application will not be processed. The applications are normally kept open for a specific amount of time and once done, a notification will be published on the official website listing out the profiles who have been shortlisted for interview. The final stage of the Umgungundlovu TVET College admissions process is to conduct an interview with the candidates.
For more information Kindly Visit University/institute official website www.utvet.co.za