UOI Online Application system 2022/2023 | University of Iringa Online application, are you looking for UOI online application? Here you will get full details on University of Iringa (UOI) online application, how to apply at University of Iringa, University of Iringa registration, find all the details about registration of University of Iringa and how to apply. read on below.
The University of Iringa (UOI) online application window for both Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programmes are open and have been opened for both first 1st and second 2nd-selection for academic year 2022 are available from UOI website.
University of Iringa (UOI) Applicants are reminded to register their full details and they are insisted to fill their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including your index numbers for both levels.
For those University of Iringa (UOI) Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates they must present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in order to be verified by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz. After that NECTA will show equivalence numbers and grades by issuing them letters. For those with equivalent qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to visit NACTE website at www.nacte.go.tz to obtain an award verification number (AVN).
University of Iringa Online Application | UOI Online Application system 2022/23
University of Iringa (UOI) is among of High learning Institutions which provide higher education in Tanzania. University of Iringa (UOI) is also a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African, University of Iringa (UOI) is offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
University of Iringa (UOI) is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS WINDOW ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region who wish to take their Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the University of Iringa (UOI) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NOTE: Before applying at University of Iringa (UOI) please read carefully the ADMISSION GUIDE BOOK from TCU which will help you to know which course at UOI are accepted according to your NECTA results.
How to apply UOI | UOI Online Application System 2022/2023 Instructions
After reading ADMISSION GUIDEBOOK and see that there are courses at UOI that you will be accepted to study, then for those who wants to apply the University of Iringa for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 are invited, follow the steps below to apply through UOI online application system:
- Step #1: Open your browser and visit official UOI website and then click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- Step #2: Registration;after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from University of Iringa (UOI), it will direct you to UOI online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for UOI registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login toUniversity of Iringa (UOI) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments:In order to complete for University of Iringa (UOI) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application,after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at University of Iringa (UOI).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of University of Iringa (UOI) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
After those procedures, your application At University of Iringa (UOI) will be done. Successful applicants will be informed within few weeks after closing dates of the UOI Applications.
For more details and inquiries about the University of Iringa online application visit physically at University of Iringa campus or visit UOI website
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.