Apply Online University of Venda 2024 | UNIVEN Online Application – How To Apply University of Venda. University of Venda Online Application Due Date 2024 – How to Access and Fill UNIVEN Intake Online Application Due Date for 2024/2025 Academic year. The Management of University of Venda has open Online Applications for prospective students to apply for 2024 University of Venda Courses 2024-2025.
The Management of the University of Venda, UNIVEN are no stranger to technology as they have made this application exclusively online unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). This is why they opened an application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
Brace up and read along, as we guide you through the University of Venda, UNIVEN online application procedure for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Apply Online University of Venda 2024 | UNIVEN Online Application – How To Apply University of Venda
This article is about University of Venda Online Application 2024, UNIVEN Status Check 2024, important information is available below
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UNIVERSITY OF VENDA, UNIVEN ADMISSION
To use the University of Venda, UNIVEN online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another University of Venda, UNIVEN applicant, your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for University of Venda, UNIVEN (University of Venda, UNIVEN Online Application) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at UNIVEN)
- Step 1: To apply online, go to https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04 as a first time applicant and https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04/w99pkg.mi_login as an already registered applicant that wants to resume application.
- Step 2: Enter your Student Number and Pin and login. If you are a first time user, you can click on the “request pin” to get a student number and pin. Kindly fill the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin and Emergency Contact.
- Step 3: When you a logged in, Click on “Academic Application“
- Step 4: Enter Previous Qualification (Not Mandatory)
- Step 5: View and Accept Application Rules
- Step 6: Submit Application (Click on Search button and put the qualification code)
- Step 7: Click on the qualification to proceed with your application
- Step 8: Enter qualification Study Choices, then Save and Continue
- Step 9: Application Detail: Click Accept application
- Step 10: You will receive the following message “Your application has been received for further processing: Thank you”
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number; Passport Number for Internationals, Ten digits Cell phone number, an email address and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- Applicant will be required to create a 5-digit pin
- Complete your application by pressing “Submit button”
- You will then get a student number (NB: you must keep your student number safe for future enquires with the University)
- Complete your application and upload the required documents.
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into My access page to access / view your application details.
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
- Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to University of Venda, UL.
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Documents must be scanned in PDF format.
- Documents to be uploaded if available
- A copy of I.D./Passport document
- Matric certificate/Statement of Results/Grade 11/12 report
- Transcript of academic record and certificate of conduct
- Degree(s)/Diploma certificates
- SAQA Evaluation Certificate (If you are an international applicant)
- Going to My Access Portal
- Login as a Student using student Number and Pin
- Go to Student Enquiry, then
- Go to Certificate Seen
- Choose the type of document you want to upload and
- Click on Load/View Document and upload the document.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR UNIVERSITY OF VENDA, UNIVEN ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
I hope we have been able to make your UNIVEN online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. The University of Venda is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. According to a statement on the University website, they always thrive to produce graduates that are locally relevant and globally competitive.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.