UNEB eReg Portal Results. UNEB is the National Assessment body for primary and secondary school level of education in Uganda, established by an Act of Parliament in 1983, Cap 137 Laws of Uganda. UNEB is currently headed by the Executive Secretary Mr. Dan N. Odongo, who is the Chief Executive and the Accounting Officer of the Board. There are other several departments each headed by a Deputy Secretary. UNEB Results Portal, e-registration portal, ereg.uneb.ac.ug results 2022, UNEB registration 2022 status, UNEB Portal registration status, uneb e-registration 2022
UNEB eReg Portal Results | ereg.uneb.ac.ug
The Board is the supreme policy making and governing body with full powers to take decisions and ensure efficient and effective management of the Board activities through the Executive Secretary and his/her top management team.
UNEB eReg Portal
eReg is UNEB’s fast, simple and secure exam registration portal. UNEB eRegistration allows schools to register for UNEB examinations online in a simple and easy to use portal. The following are the the benefits of it:-
- Fast: eRegistration is simple and very easy to use.
- Simple: No much time is required in submitting student’s details.
- Secure: No cost is involved. All you need is internet
- UNEB PLE Results 2022/2023 | Uganda PLE Results Check Online
- UNEB UACE Results 2022/2023 Check HERE | UACE Results 2022 PDF Download
- UNEB Whatsapp Number | UNEB Contact Info
- UACE Results Release Date | When are the UACE Results Going to be Released
UNEB 2022 Registration Status
- Visit official website link https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/reg_status
- Enter your index number
- Then click search button to get your registration status.
UNEB eReg Portal Login
The following below are the instructions how to login
- Visit official website link https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/login
- After link open enter required information:-
- Finally, click on login button to access dashboard.
Details you provide must be the details you provided for your Center. If you password is not working or if you forgot it, please click reset link above and:
- Ensure to provide your center number
- Provide the phone number and email address registered for your center (Headmaster’s phone number or other contact number provided)
- Remember, PASSWORD IS CASE SENSITIVE. If your password has both uppercase and lowercase or lowercase only or uppercase only, make sure to enter as such.
Contact & Address:
35 artyrs Way, Ntinda P.O.Box 7066 Kampala-Uganda
Tel: +256 414 286635/6/7/8
For more information UNEB eReg Portal visit official website link https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/