University of Kwazulu-Natal UKZN Late Application Form 2023-2024 | How to Apply. Are you interested in studying at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal? Well, good news! Late applications are officially open for select qualifications. This is to inform all the candidates that the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZ online application/registration form for the 2023 academic year is still ongoing.
University of Kwazulu-Natal UKZN Late Application Form 2023-2024 | How to Apply
The University of Kwa-Zulu Natal (UKZN) has officially opened late applications for the College of Humanities as well as for the College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science.
Late Applications for the College of Humanities
There are a limited number of spaces available for both funded and unfunded first-year students in humanities programmes.
This excludes the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics and Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Education
Please ensure that you meet the minimum entry requirements before submitting your application. You will be charged a late application fee of R420 and no late applications will be accepted for international students.
Applications can be found here.
Late Applications for the College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science
There are limited spaces available for funded of self-funded first-year students only.
Students need to meet the following minimum entry requirements in order to apply:
- Engineering: a matric point score of 33, and a minimum matric pass of 65% for Core Maths and Physics.
- Agriculture and Science: a matric point score of 28, and a minimum matric pass of 50% for Core Maths and any Science.
- Access Programme: a matric point score of 26, and a minimum matric pass of 40% for Core Maths and any Science.
Application forms can be found here.
To be accepted, applicants need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- ENGINEERING: a matric point score of 33, and a minimum matric pass of 65% for Core Maths and Physics.
- AGRICULTURE AND SCIENCE: a matric point score of 28, and a minimum matric pass of 50% for Core Maths and any Science.
- ACCESS PROGRAMME: a matric point score of 26, and a minimum matric pass of 40% for Core Maths and any Science.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is made by filling out the application form online at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission portal.
- Download an application form (below)
- Late application fee is R420
- Email the application form with the required documents to: email@example.com
No late applications will be accepted for international students
- Official UKZN Website at https://www.ukzn.ac.za/
Note – Once the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
CAO Change of Mind Form
CAO, its Administration departments, staff or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
UKZN LATE APPLICATIONS
Kindly note that UKZN will be accepting late applications for South African applicants only.
- College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science; all undergraduate programmes
- College of Humanities; all undergraduate programmes excluding B Education, B Social Work, B Visual Arts and B Art PPL
- College of Law and Management Studies; only B Com(Foundation), B Com, B Com(Acc) and B Admin will accept late applications
How to apply
a) Download a late application form HERE
b) Fill in the Form and attach certified copies of ID and Matric Statement (All certified copies should not be more than 3 months old) as well as proof of payment of an application fee.
c) An application form as well as supporting documents must be saved as pdf and sent as one attachment.
d) Email to email@example.com
e) Closing date of Late Applications: as and when the programme gets full.
f) Application Fee: R420
g) No application form will be captured without proof of payment of an application fee
The late application closing date for both faculties is 6 February 2023. Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins will be permitted.