University of the Free State Online Application | UFS Online Application – Apply for Admission 2024/2025. Apply for admission at the University of the Free State – Admission application for 2024 academic year. Please read attentively the information we have organized here to help you apply for admission at the University of the Free State step by step.
The University of the Free State UFS Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of the Free State UFS you must apply for admission Via the University of the Free State online application page.
University of the Free State Online Application | UFS Online Application – Apply for Admission 2024/2025
The application window is open for; First-time University of the Free State applicants, University of the Free State students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register and students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply University of the Free State(UFS)
Follow the instructions given below to complete your admission form.
- Visit on University of the Free State(UFS) Admission portal.
- Choose your level of qualification (undergraduate, postgraduate, research, or others)
- Then register yourself to receive your student number.
- Calculate your APS score.
- Choose qualifications. University of the Free State(UFS) offers students two preferences for choosing desired qualifications. You should fill out both choices. But you will only get an offer for the preference for which you will qualify.
- Complete the remaining form simply by using your credentials and submit it.
Make sure you have entered all the information accurately. If any of your provided information is false, University of the Free State(UFS) has the right to cancel your application right away.
Also, don’t forget to pay your application fee. Otherwise, your application will not get considered.
University of the Free State(UFS) Application Form
The University of the Free State(UFS) application form lets a candidate to fill out the necessary information. As previously said, an applicant asking for admission to University of the Free State(UFS) would need one. Basic information, academic information, and other areas are included on the application form.
Although offline paper copies are occasionally accessible, the University of the Free State(UFS) Application forms are often filled out and submitted online. The offline application forms are available for download below.
- BSc Hons specialising in Genetics or Behavioural Genetics
- MSc or PhD specialising in Genetics, Behavioural Genetics, Human Genetics or Interdisciplinary
- BSc Hons specialising in Forensic Genetics, Forensic Sciences or Forensic Chemistry
- MSc or PhD specialising in Forensic Genetics, Forensic Sciences, Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Entomology or Interdisciplinary
How to Upload /Submit Documents on University of the Free State(UFS) Admission portal
- Visit to the ‘Apply for admission: application tool’ page
- Click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
- Now, you need to pay the application fee
UFS Online Application Helpdesk Enquiries: +27 51 4019666 or email email@example.com
You can visit the University of the Free State UFS Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: https://apply.ufs.ac.za/