TNC Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Tshwane North TVET College online application 2022/2023, In this article, we explain how Tshwane North TVET College online application 2022/2023, How many Courses, the Fee structure, Entry requirement, and how to apply in the Application system, Tshwane North TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024
TNC Admissions Online 2022/2023 Application Form – Apply Now, TNC admission login, TNC admission 2022/23, TNC login account, TNC online application 2022, TNC prospectus, TNC selection 2022/2023, Tshwane North TVET College programs, Download TNC Admission Letter 2022/2023, Tshwane North TVET College Online Application Form can be accessed below.
- 1 Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Tshwane North TVET College online application 2022/2023
- 2 Applications process for new students
- 2.1 Online application process – 2022
- 2.2 How to apply – Quick Guide
- 2.2.1 Details online application & requirements for 2022
- 2.2.2 Statuses for applications
- 3 Academic Application Process
- 3.1 TNC application forms
- 3.2 Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Tshwane North TVET College online application 2022/2023
Full guide that covers everything you need to know when applying for Admission at the Tshwane North TVET College for the 2022/23 Academic year.
Applications process for new students
Tshwane North TVET College Online Application 2022 has been published below. The Tshwane North TVET College TNC online application 2022 has been open for admissions into various programs in the institution. Tshwane North TVET College Online Application Form can be accessed below.
Online application process – 2022
- You can apply online by visiting Tshwane North TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on.
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
The are no application or administrative fees for enrolment at TNC
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
How to apply – Quick Guide
Do the online pre-screening test
Choose campus & get your application form
Complete your application form in full
Attach all supporting documents
Details online application & requirements for 2022
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form
I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number.
Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Statuses for applications
Step 1: Applications received
|1.||Applicant submitted application||Applicant without status|
|2.||Applicants with the course specific/recommended subjects||AP – Application in progress|
|3.||Applicants who do not have the course specific/recommended subjects||AU – Applicant Unsuccessful|
|4.||Applicants who did not attach visible documents||ND Outstanding document urgently|
|5.||Applicants application go through to the Selection Committee for selection||AC – Awaiting Selection Committee|
|6.||Applicants application selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission||A – Admitted|
|7.||Applicants application NOT selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission because of AP score or received more applications for the qualification||X Not admitted|
- X – Not admitted Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements, Business studies students applying for Engineering etc
- ND Outstanding documents urgently They will be contacted and given another chance to email their documents.
- All the applicants will receive the automated email response from the college to say Application received.
Step 2: Selection has been done by the committee
|1.||Selected applicant||Application successful|
|2.||Not Selected applicant||X Not admitted/Applicant Unsuccessful|
- NS Capacity Restrictions Applicants who qualified but could not be accommodated due to capacity.
- ND Outstanding documents Applicants who failed to upload or email supporting documents.
- AU Application Unsuccessful Applicant does not meet minimum admission requirement .
Academic Application Process
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to upload required supporting documents during application – click on “browse” “upload” “save” and proceed with the application.
- Applicants without required documents will not be considered and deemed as unsuccessful
- Applicants can only apply for one programme per enrolment period e.g., Trimester/ Semester
- Cancellation of an application is not allowed
- Please note: no emailed supporting documents will be accepted
- No late applications will be accepted
- This Page will guide you on how to proceed with your Application
- If you already have a student number, we will provide a URL to log into the institution portal
- If you are a new applicant please continue with your application
2023 ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
If you have a student number click here.
If you don’t have a student number click here.
TNC application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Tshwane North TVET College are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Tshwane North TVET College is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Tshwane North TVET College must submit their application via the TNC online application system (TNC OAS)
Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In order to apply for the post of a Technician in the Tshwane North TVET College, you need to have the following requirements,
The application process for the Tshwane North TVET College starts with the submission of an online form. The online form requires all the relevant details of the applicant and applicants should make sure that they provide all these details correctly and accurately within the specified time frame, failing which your application will not be processed. The applications are normally kept open for a specific amount of time and once done, a notification will be published on the official website listing out the profiles who have been shortlisted for interview. The final stage of the Tshwane North TVET College admissions process is to conduct an interview with the candidates.
- Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Website And Contact Details
- Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Admission Requirements 2023/2024
- Website And Contact Details in TSC – Tshwane South TVET College
- Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) Student Online Portal | TNC Student Portal Login: ienabler.tnc.edu.za
- Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Tuition Fees 2023-2024
- TNC Academic Calendar 2023 PDF Download | Tshwane North TVET College
- TNC Online Application 2022/2023 Admission | Tshwane North TVET College online application 2022/2023
- www.tnc.edu.za Application Status Check | Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Application Status Check 2023/2024
Get Instantly Updates Daily..