TIA Online Application system 2022/2023 | Tanzania Institute of Accountancy Online application, are you looking for TIA online application? Here you will get full details on Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) online application, how to apply at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy, Tanzania Institute of Accountancy registration, find all the details about registration of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy and how to apply. read on below.
The Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) online application window for both Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programmes are open and have been opened for both first 1st and second 2nd-selection for academic year 2022 are available from TIA website.
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Applicants are reminded to register their full details and they are insisted to fill their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including your index numbers for both levels.
For those Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates they must present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in order to be verified by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz. After that NECTA will show equivalence numbers and grades by issuing them letters. For those with equivalent qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to visit NACTE website at www.nacte.go.tz to obtain an award verification number (AVN).
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy Online Application | TIA Online Application system 2022/23
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is among of High learning Institutions which provide higher education in Tanzania. Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is also a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African, Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS WINDOW ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region who wish to take their Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NOTE: Before applying at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) please read carefully the ADMISSION GUIDE BOOK from TCU which will help you to know which course at TIA are accepted according to your NECTA results.
How to apply TIA | TIA Online Application System 2022/2023 Instructions
After reading ADMISSION GUIDEBOOK and see that there are courses at TIA that you will be accepted to study, then for those who wants to apply the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 are invited, follow the steps below to apply through TIA online application system:
- Step #1: Open your browser and visit official TIA website and then click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- Step #2: Registration;after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), it will direct you to TIA online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for TIA registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments:In order to complete for Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application,after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) now you have to submit your application. But remember that an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
After those procedures, your application At Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) will be done. Successful applicants will be informed within few weeks after closing dates of the TIA Applications.
For more details and inquiries about the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy online application visit physically at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy campus or visit TIA website
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.