[web_stories title=”false” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”circles” /]Thekwini TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 Admission | Thekwini TVET College online application 2023/2024,Thekwini TVET College is a private Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in the KwaZulu Natal Province of South Africa. Thekweni City TVET College is a registered private college established in 2010 as an empowerment institution offering a broad range of globally recognised affordable and accessible business and management qualifications.
In this article, we explain how Thekwini TVET College online application 2023/2024, How many Courses, the Fee structure, Entry requirement, and how to apply in the Application system. Thekwini TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, thekwini.edu.za Online Application, www.thekwini.edu.za Apply here. Looking to study in any college in 2023? Well, Thekwini TVET College is now taking applications for new students. Apply now
Thekwini TVET College Admissions Online 2023/2024 Application Form – Apply Now, Thekwini TVET College admission login, Thekwini TVET College admission 2023/24, Thekwini TVET College login account, Thekwini TVET College online application 2023, Thekwini TVET College prospectus, Thekwini TVET College selection 2023/2024, Thekwini TVET College programs, Download Thekwini TVET College Admission Letter 2023/2024,
Thekwini TVET College online application 2023/2024 Apply Here
Full guide that covers everything you need to know when applying for Admission at the Thekwini TVET College for the 2023/24 Academic year.
How To Apply For Admission At Thekwini TVET College
- Complete the online application process for new students. Proceed to the:
New Students online application form
- Complete a Pre- Registration Placement Screening Assessment. Proceed to the:
Compulsory Pre-Screening Placement Screening
Step 3: Contact Details
- Scan and upload of documents
- During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
A certified copy of your ID
Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
SAQA approved foreign qualification
Proof of medical insurance or cover
Valid study permit
You must have a valid email address. Please create an email address, if you don’t have one. We will correspond and reply to your email address during the application process.
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
How to Apply Thekwini TVET College online
To apply please follow the following steps
- Visit student Portal
- The first step towards submitting your application is by filling out the Form 611 form and submitting it to the Education Ministry.
- You can contact your HOD for assistance in completing this form and handing it in on your behalf of yourself.
- Form 611 is an online form that needs to be completed online as well and submitted accordingly through the website’s login link. The second step would require that you have applied for a course before applying, so please make sure that you have done so before moving on to this step.
Thekwini TVET College application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Thekwini TVET College are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Thekwini TVET College is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Thekwini TVET College must submit their application via the Thekwini TVET College online application system (Thekwini TVET College OAS)
Thekwini TVET College 2023/2024 Application Dates.
- Applications for admissions for undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses/programs open in March/April 2022 and close in August/September.
- Also, most postgraduate programs containing coursework close in October 2022.
Thekwini TVET College APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In order to apply for the post of a Technician in the Thekwini TVET College, you need to have the following requirements,
The application process for the Thekwini TVET College starts with the submission of an online form. The online form requires all the relevant details of the applicant and applicants should make sure that they provide all these details correctly and accurately within the specified time frame, failing which your application will not be processed. The applications are normally kept open for a specific amount of time and once done, a notification will be published on the official website listing out the profiles who have been shortlisted for interview. The final stage of the Thekwini TVET College admissions process is to conduct an interview with the candidates.
Thekwini TVET College Campuses
Application forms can be get from any of their campuses or branches. Visit the nearest campus or branch for an application form using the following contact details:
|Durban Campus 1
Commercial City Building
7th Floor Suite 704
Dr AB Xuma St. (Commercial Rd)
Tel: 031 822 2966
|Durban Campus 2
HUB Building 2nd Floor
425 Dr Pixley Kaseme street (West Street)
Tel: 031 301 1731
Jozini 2, Carwash(NEXT TO THE MALL)
Cell: 074 633 0614.
Mduku Dev Centre
R22 Road Space Crossing
Cell: 074 633 0614
92 Sutherland Street
Tel: 047 531 1260
Block M. East Manini
Cell: 076 335 9474
13 Excelsior Street
Tel: 015 297 0637
|Kwa Dukuza Campus||Petermaritzburg Campus|
For more information Kindly Visit University/institute official website www.thekwini.edu.za