SUZA Online Application system 2022/2023 | State University of Zanzibar Online application, are you looking for SUZA online application? Here you will get full details on State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) online application, how to apply at State University of Zanzibar, State University of Zanzibar registration, find all the details about registration of State University of Zanzibar and how to apply. read on below.
The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) online application window for both Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programmes are open and have been opened for both first 1st and second 2nd-selection for academic year 2022 are available from SUZA website.
State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) Applicants are reminded to register their full details and they are insisted to fill their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including your index numbers for both levels.
For those State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates they must present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in order to be verified by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz. After that NECTA will show equivalence numbers and grades by issuing them letters. For those with equivalent qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to visit NACTE website at www.nacte.go.tz to obtain an award verification number (AVN).
State University of Zanzibar Online Application | SUZA Online Application system 2022/23
State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) is among of High learning Institutions which provide higher education in Tanzania. State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) is also a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African, State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) is offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS WINDOW ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region who wish to take their Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NOTE: Before applying at State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) please read carefully the ADMISSION GUIDE BOOK from TCU which will help you to know which course at SUZA are accepted according to your NECTA results.
How to apply SUZA | SUZA Online Application System 2022/2023 Instructions
After reading ADMISSION GUIDEBOOK and see that there are courses at SUZA that you will be accepted to study, then for those who wants to apply the State University of Zanzibar for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 are invited, follow the steps below to apply through SUZA online application system:
- Step #1: Open your browser and visit official SUZA website and then click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- Step #2: Registration;after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), it will direct you to SUZA online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for SUZA registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login toState University of Zanzibar (SUZA) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments:In order to complete for State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application,after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at State University of Zanzibar (SUZA).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
After those procedures, your application At State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) will be done. Successful applicants will be informed within few weeks after closing dates of the SUZA Applications.
For more details and inquiries about the State University of Zanzibar online application visit physically at State University of Zanzibar campus or visit SUZA website
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.