Stellenbosch University online application 2024 | Apply For admission at SU – Stellenbosch University. Apply for admission at the Stellenbosch University – Admission application for 2024/2025 academic year. Please read attentively the information we have organized here to help you apply for admission at Stellenbosch University step by step.
Learn how to apply to Stellenbosch University online in 2024 with ease and get the comprehensive guide you need to succeed in the admissions process.
The Stellenbosch University application process for admission to study at Stellenbosch University (SU) is simple, and all you have to do is follow the link given below, upload your documents, and pay your application fee. Prospective students must also meet specific admissions requirements in order to be considered eligible. Before applying, make sure you meet these requirements.
If you are interested in pursuing a degree at Stellenbosch University (SU), then you must apply for admission. If you want to be admitted, you must follow the SU application process. This article discusses how to apply for SU admission, what you need to have ready before applying, how much it costs to apply, and more. Follow the instructions provided in this article if you want to be admitted to SU.
Stellenbosch University online application 2024 | Apply For admission at SU – Stellenbosch University
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to Stellenbosch University, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all the required Application Documents. Please check this post for details on the Stellenbosch University application dates and deadlines
Stellenbosch University online application Important Notes
Before applying for admission at The Stellenbosch University (SU);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to To familiarize yourself with the Stellenbosch University admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the Stellenbosch University offered courses and programs
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. Stellenbosch University corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at Stellenbosch University for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the Stellenbosch University are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply for admission at SU Stellenbosch University – Apply online at SU Stellenbosch University for 2024/2025
Stellenbosch University online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the Stellenbosch University;
- Step #1: Visit the Stellenbosch University website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the Stellenbosch University Online application System
- Step #2: Stellenbosch University SU Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Stellenbosch University Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the Stellenbosch University online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Stellenbosch University students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. Stellenbosch University does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
- Step #4: SU Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Stellenbosch University. Use the student number you receive from Stellenbosch University and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Stellenbosch University 2024 application dates
The Stellenbosch University application opens in April every year and closes in September/October, but the application process is online and requires you to create an account on the SU online application portal website. You may apply for undergraduate or graduate programmes at Stellenbosch University.
- 4 April: Applications open for undergraduate programmes.
- 15 June: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University.
- 31 July: Closing date for undergraduate programmes and residence applications.
- 30 November: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 26 January: Applications close for Diplomas in Public Accountability (School of Public Leadership).
How much does it cost to apply to Stellenbosch University?
Both local and international students are required to meet set criteria – including paying an application fee – in order to be considered for entry into Stellenbosch University. The SU application fee is payable to all prospective students applying for admission into Stellenbosch University’s programmes.
The Stellenbosch University application fee is R100. The Stellenbosch University application fee is non-refundable. This means that you cannot get a refund if you are not successful in meeting the application criteria and gaining entry into the institution. The SU application fee is payable in full at the time of application and is not part of a semester fee payment.
Stellenbosch University online application 2024: How to Apply for Stellenbosch University admission Online?
Stellenbosch University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs with specializations in different fields. For admission to any of their programs, students must meet specific entry requirements and submit an online application form.
The detailed information on SU courses and entry requirements is available in the Stellenbosch University (SU) prospectus
The application process for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses at SU is done online via the Stellenbosch University 2023 online application portal. To apply for Stellenbosch University admission, applicants must first create an online account on the SU application portal website.
The following below are the steps for SU online application 2023.
Step 1: Go to the Stellenbosch University website: http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/apply, you can find the online application form by clicking on the “apply now” button in the top right corner. Alternatively, you can visit the SU online application portal at: https://student.sun.ac.za/signup/
Step 2: Complete your application by providing all of the required information, including your personal details, educational history and qualifications, and contact details.
Step 3: Upload your scanned documents and other supportive documents in the specified format.
Step 4: Pay your application fee
Step 5: Select the type of program you want to apply for (Bachelor’s, Honours, or Diploma) and the campus you would like to attend (if applicable).
Step 6: Once you have filled in the application form and uploaded your documents, click on “Submit.”
Step 7: After submitting your application, you will receive a SU online application confirmation. You can then follow up on your application with Stellenbosch University.
The SU application process is fairly straightforward, requiring you to fill out an online form and supply some basic information. You will need to provide information about your current academic status and qualifications.
You will also need to provide information about your personal details, and any other relevant information that the Stellenbosch University (SU) may require. You will also need to pay the relevant application fee.
Once you have filled out the application form, you will need to upload your documents. If your application is successful, you will receive an email confirmation from SU. You can track the status of your application on the Stellenbosch University (SU) online application portal website.
Finally, you should contact SU with your application once you have been accepted into the program as it will include instructions on how to enroll.
More go to University website: http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/apply,