SASSA Banking Details link | Changing Banking Details For SRD Grant, Sassa allows beneficiaries to receive their Special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants via their personal bank account. Here is how recipients can change their bank details for the SRD grant. sassa status check, sassa status pending, sassa reconsideration, sassa payments, sassa r350 grant payment date, sassa status check for r350, sassa application, how to apply for r350 grant
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) introduced flexible methods for payment of Special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants. These methods include receiving grants via personal bank accounts and money transfers via major banks.
SASSA Banking Details link | Changing Banking Details For SRD Grant
Approved recipients may change or update their bank details by visiting the Sassa SRD website. Sassa reminds beneficiaries that the new banking details will only be used for future payments after it has been verified.
How To Change your Banking Details for SRD Grant:
- Click here to visit the SRD website.
- Scroll to “How do I change my banking details”.
- Enter your ID Number.
- An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during the application.
- Click on the link in the SMS.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
How do I complete my sassa banking details?
All you need to do is submit your banking details using the SASSA SRD website. Here’s how:
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za
- Submit your ID Number.
- An SMS containing a secure link will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
- SRD confirm existing application | Confirm Existing SASSA Application for SRD R350 Grant, SASSA Confirm Existing Application
- Debtor SASSA SRD Status Means | SASSA Grant Debtor Status Meaning
- The SASSA Child Support Grant | How To Apply SASSA Child Support Grant
- SASSA Balance Check 2022 | How To Check Your SASSA Balance
- SASSA Status Check For R350 Payment Dates For August 2023
SASSA has repeatedly said that there is no set R350 grant payment date and that beneficiaries will be paid for the months that you qualify.
Sassa has made it clear that beneficiaries may only provide their own banking details as their grants will not be paid into another person’s bank account. This is to ensure that the grant payment goes to the correct person and to avoid fraudulent activities.
Those who select the money transfer option through a major bank, need to ensure that the mobile phone number on which they received the SMS is registered in their name. This is because Sassa cannot pay their grant payment to a mobile phone number which is registered with another person.