Requirements for Becoming CRDB Wakala, CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals. Similarly, the bank has scores of Microfinance partners and institutions through which pertinent services are rendered to all customers. We currently have 450 Microfinance partner institutions. CRDB Bank was the first to offer Agency Banking services in Tanzania at the beginning of 2013 and we now have 3286 FahariHuduma agents across the country. The Bank also operates through Internet and mobile banking services.
Let’s work together to advance financial inclusion in the country by becoming CRDB Wakala.
Benefits of being CRDB Wakala:
- Earn attractive commission by offering service to our big customer base country-wide
- Increase customer traffic to your business
- Bring efficiency to your business on cash management
- Free capacity building trainings in areas of entrepreneurship, banking services, Anti-Money Laundering and combating frauds
- Leverage on CRDB Bank brand
Requirements for Becoming CRDB Wakala
Requirements for Becoming CRDB Wakala:
- A person must be a business individual or entity
- Must have an existing business that is lawfully operated with valid business license
- Must be operating at a permanent business premises
- Must have been operational for at least eighteen (18) months
- Must not have been classified as a non-performing borrower by any financial institution and shall maintain the status for the duration of the agency agreement
- A person/business should not operate agency banking as its sole activity
- CRDB Bank Plc staff and/or their associates are NOT allowed to undertake agency banking on behalf of the bank.
- Minimum working capital of Tsh 2 Million