Register as a Remote Writer for NBT Test – National Benchmark Test (NBT), Register as a Remote Writer, A remote writer/student is someone who is unable to write at an institution that generally facilitates the national benchmark test sessions. how to write NBT test online, NBT login, NBT test application 2022, NBT simulation login, NBT online test, how to apply for NBT test at wits, NBT test dates for 2022, NBT results
Register as a Remote Writer for NBT Test – National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Usually it is a writer who is in another country or in an area too remote to be able to make a trip of a reasonable distance to the nearest testing centre.
Send an email to email@example.com to register as a remote writer.
Procedure to register as a remote writer:
1. A test proctor, which is the test invigilator, needs to be appointed. This should be a person with credibility and not a friend or relative of the writer.
The responsibilities of the test proctor/invigilator are to:
- Serve as a receiver for mailed tests and not receive the tests directly from the writer/student;
- Maintain test security and confidentiality, and invigilate the test in a quiet environment;
- Ensure that the writer does not use any texts, notes or outside help;
- Personally mail the original written script(s) to the NBT Project
- Not photocopy or reproduce the tests or the student’s answers
2. Send an email to the NBT mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your request.
A response email will be sent within 2 days with the following:
- A cover letter
- A concession form requiring the applicant, proctor and test site details.
- A “Confidentiality and Non-disclosure agreement” to be completed by the Proctor.
- An “Invigilator Responsibilities and Agreement form” to be completed by the Proctor.
3. On application approval, confirmation letters will be sent to the applicant and the Proctor. The applicant confirmation letter has the payment details and collection/delivery address for the couriers. This form needs to be completed and returned with the proof of payment to the NBT contact person.
4. The Proctor confirmation form should be completed and returned to the NBT contact person.
5. On receipt of proof of payment the applicant will receive his/her NBT reference number.
- The Writer/ Student is responsible for all payments such as proctor/invigilator, courier, venue and test.
- Test material will only be released to couriers once all payments have been made.
- Courier companies need the Proctor’s name and address when collecting test material at the NBT office.
- The NBT reference number is required for application to most Universities/Tertiary institution.
- It is the writer’s responsibility to stay in touch with the proctor/invigilator.
What Do You Need To Book A National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Your official ID book (if you are not a citizen of South Africa, you will need your passport)
- City and site where you want to write
- NBT requirements from the institutions where you plan to apply
- Date when you want to write (allow 4 weeks to receive results)
- Pen and paper to record your username and EasyPay number
Take note of the following:
The NBT Project does not determine which test you must write nor the deadline for submitting results. Most higher education institutions in South Africa post their requirements on their website and in their prospectus.
Visit The Official Website Of NBT For More Details