Procedure for NBC Online Banking Registration | How do I register for NBC Online Banking?. For registering on NBC Online Banking, please visit any nearby NBC branch where you will fill in Channel Application Form. You can also download the form here.
Procedure for NBC Online Banking Registration | How do I register for NBC Online Banking?
NBC Online Banking Registration ID
Please bring a valid form of ID and other necessary documentation with when you apply:
- National ID card number
- Voters ID
- Driving license
- Employers + Letter from Employer
- Ward Executive letter (WEO)
After you have been created, you will receive an automatic email informing you’re your initial login name and details you will need to enter during registration.
You will also receive second email with particular ID Type and ID number you are supposed to enter during registration. Then, login any time to the NBC Online Banking site and follow the on-screen instructions after selecting Register Now. Your Secure Code will be sent to you on your mobile phone via SMS once you enter all the details correctly.
What do I need to use NBC Online Banking?
To use NBC Online Banking, you will need a correct computer setup with the right hardware, operating system and browser.
The following is a checklist of what you will need:
- Hardware: Any IBM compatible PC, Apple MAC
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MAC OS X
- Web browser: Microsoft Online Explorer version 6.0 or above Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 or above, Google Chrome, Safari version 4.0 or above.You can get the latest version of these browsers by visiting their respective websites.
- Screen resolution: Our websites are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. If you want to alter or check your current resolution, please refer to your user manual.