Old Mutual Bula Tsela Share Price | Old Mutual Bula Tsela deal – shared value and prosperity, Old Mutual says qualifying Black South Africans can now apply for their share of the insurance giant’s empowerment transaction, Bula Tsela. These include black Old Mutual employees, other qualifying black South Africans and lower-income earners, who don’t usually have access to these types of share schemes. old mutual bula tsela shares contact details, old mutual bula tsela shares closing date, how to buy old mutual bula tsela shares, bula tsela shares registration, old mutual shares login, old mutual bula tsela login, old mutual shares, old mutual bula tsela share price
Old Mutual Bula Tsela Share Price | Old Mutual Bula Tsela deal – shared value and prosperity
Bula Tsela shares are being offered at a discount to qualifying applicants – you will not be able to sell these shares for the first 5 years. By year five of the deal, these Bula Tsela shares will be listed on a stock exchange, allowing you to sell these shares to other Black South Africans, subject to the rules of that exchange.
Black South Africans investing in the Retail Scheme can apply for a minimum of 200 RetailCo shares. Each RetailCo share costs R10. But you must pay for these upfront when you apply (minimum of R2,000).
However, there are many South Africans who cannot afford to pay R2,000 upfront. Old Mutual is making room for these individuals by allocating up to 10% of our RetailCo shares to this group specifically. These individuals can apply for a maximum of 100 RetailCo shares for R1,000 – where R100 must be paid upfront, with the remainder paid off over 12 months. This has not been done in South Africa before.
- Old Mutual Bula Tsela Shares Application | How to Apply for Old Mutual Bula Tsela Shares
- Investors can now apply for Old Mutual BEE shares – Apply Now
It is important that any decisions you make to invest in this scheme should be based on your specific circumstances, plans and goals – and always ensure that you get the right financial advice before making these types of decisions.
Old Mutual Bula Tsela Retail Scheme
The journey to providing you and your loved ones with financial freedom begins today.
It is very easy to apply for yourself or a loved one:
- Apply online at http://www.singularfs.co.za/; o
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com ; or
• Call 087 015 0395; or
Visit any of these branches:
– Gauteng: Singular Systems at 25 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg, 2090
– Western Cape: Singular Systems at Unit F01E, Brookside Office Park, 11 Imam Haron Road, Claremont, Cape Town, 7708 Old Mutual at Client Service Centre, Mutualpark, Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands, Cape Town, 7450
– Free State: Old Mutual at shop B19a, Middestad Mall Corner West Burger & Charles Street, Bloemfontein, 9300
– KwaZulu Natal: Old Mutual at 385 Smith Street , Durban, 4001
– Eastern Cape: Old Mutual at shop 23, Umthatha City Shopping Centre, Sutherland Street, Umthatha, 5100
“Disclaimer: This document is not an advertisement or prospectus as contemplated in the Companies Act, 2008.
The registered prospectus of Old Mutual Bula Tsela Retail Scheme (RF) Limited may be found on www.oldmutual.com/bula-tsela/”