NSFAS Payment Dates 2022 TVET College NCV | Allowance Payments Dates for NSFAS Students – 2022, NSFAS was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act (Act 56 of 1999) and incorporated TEFSA (Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa). From 1993 to 2000, TEFSA was the primary non-profit company in terms of Section 21 of the Companies Act and ceased to operate in July 2000. All existing loans on the TEFSA books were transferred to NSFAS.
Their mission is to transform NSFAS into an efficient and effective provider of financial aid to students from poor and working-class families in a sustainable manner that promotes access to, and success in, higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) was established in terms of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (Act 56 of 1999).
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Your NSFAS application will not be considered if you
- already had NSFAS funding in 2020.
- have already completed an undergraduate degree/diploma.
- are not a South African citizen.
- need funding for a short learning certificate or programme.
- need funding for a postgraduate qualification, with an exception of the following qualifications:
- BTech – Architecture / Architectural Technology
- BTech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- BTech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- BTech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- BTech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
HOW TO APPLY
- To begin, you must create your myNSFAS account
- After that, you click the Apply tab
- Update all your NSFAS online Application 2022-2023 information.
- Upload your supporting documents
- Submit your application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button
NSFAS Payment Dates 2022 TVET College NCV | Allowance Payments Dates for NSFAS Students – 2022
|Cycle 1 – All Campuses||Monday||28 February 2022|
|Cycle 2 – All Campuses||Monday||07 March 2022|
|Cycle 3 – All Campuses||Monday||04 April 2022|
|Cycle 4 – All Campuses||Monday||03 May 2022|
|Cycle 5 – All Campuses||Monday||06 June 2022|
|Cycle 6 – All Campuses||Monday||18 July 2022|
|Cycle 7 – All Campuses||Monday||01 August 2022|
|Cycle 8 – All Campuses||Monday||05 September 2022|
|Cycle 9 – All Campuses||Monday||03 October 2022|
|Cycle 10 – All Campuses
(Final payment for 2022)
|Monday||07 November 2022|