- NECTA Qualifying Test Results 2022 | Matokeo ya QT 2022/2023. Are you searching for Matokeo ya QT 2022/2023, NECTA Qualifying Test Results, QT RESULTS NECTA, matokeo ya qt 2022 form Four, qualifying test 2022, qt results 2022,NECTA QT Results 2022? The Qualifying Test examination will be administered to private candidates inteding to sit for the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), but do not have Form II level secondary education.
Matokeo ya QT 2022/2023: Qualifying Test is conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA). Generally, the QT Results published in January every year.
You can Read:
- Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023 | NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Four 2022 For All Region Check Here
- How to Check NECTA Form Four Results 2022/2023 | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne NECTA – Step By step
- NECTA CSEE Results 2022 | Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023 NECTA | Form Four Results 2022/2023
- Form Four Results 2022 | NECTA results for all schools in Tanzania
NECTA Qualifying Test Results 2022 | Matokeo ya QT 2022/2023
This post will help you check out Qualifying Test Results without any problems. Welcome, This post is about New NECTA Qualifying Test Results.
NECTA CSEE main objectives are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
qualifying test 2022, qt results 2022 are expected out sometime in January 2022. Immediately after NECTA announces and releases the CSEE Results – matokeo ya form four 2022, candidates will be able to access their results at the National Examination Council of Tanzania website >> https://www.necta.go.tz/
Mozportal prepare for you all years published CSEE Examination Results here as follow.
How to check Matokeo ya QT 2022/2023 Results Results
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2021/2022 online. Check below step by step guide to get the NECTA Qualifying Test Results 2021 online.
- Step number 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- Step number 3 : The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Step 4: Select “Exam Type” as QT.
- Step number 5: Select your “Year” as 2022
- Step 6: Enter Your “Candidate number” (Qualifying Test Exam)
- Step 7: Students can now check their NECTA QT Results 2022.
Students can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their Matokeo ya QT 2021/2022 | NECTA Qualifying Test Results
The following links will also be used to access the full results once they are released by The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (Necta)
NECTA Qualifying Test Results | QT RESULTS NECTA
The Qualifying Test examination in Tanzania allows private candidates who are looking for appearing in Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), but do not have Form II level secondary education.
The Qualifying Test will comprise questions from Civics, Cross-Cutting issues, English Language, Kiswahili, Kiswahili, History, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Qualifying Test draws as much as possible from the form I and II national syllabus but focuses more on testing knowledge and skills equivalent to National Form II Examination.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are: Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping.
Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation,
also Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith
its also consist one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.