NECTA Form Four Results 202/2022, CSEE NECTA Results 2021, All Year NECTA Form Four Results, necta 2021, necta.go.tz 2021/2022 NECTA.Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021, NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022, CSEE NECTA Results 2021.
- 1 NECTA CSEE Results 2021 | Form Four Results 2021
- 1.1 Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE)
- 1.2 The Examination Calendar
- 1.3 The objectives of CSEE
- 1.4 Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- 1.5 Examined Subjects/Courses
- 1.6 Examination Formats
- 1.7 How to get your CSEE Results 2021 – Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022 via SMS
Date to Announce NECTA Form Four Results 2021
There is no exactly date for the National Examinations Council of Tanzania to announce CSEE Examinations results 2021 so as students who passed exams can join Advance level and various Colleges. According to rumors results Matokeo ya Kidato cha nne 2020 will be released on January.
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
This CSEE Exam always conducted begin of November and date to release Form Exam Results not well specified but it will be released next year from the year Form four Students sit for Exam
NECTA CSEE Results 2021 | Form Four Results 2021
CSEE Results 2021 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2021 NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2021 NECTA
NECTA all year are following below:-
- NECTA Form Four Results 2021 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2020 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2019 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2018 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2017 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2016 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2015 Link 1: Click here to view
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE)
This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education.
The Examination Calendar
CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year.
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school. Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are: Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics. Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping; Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics. No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.
Each subject has an examination format which describes the structure of the examination paper, rubric and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects examined are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.
How to get your CSEE Results 2021 – Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022 via SMS
matokeo ya form four 2021
- Step 1:Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Step 2:Select number 8. ELIMU
- Step 3:Select the number 2. NECTA
- Step 4:Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Step 5:Select Test Type. CSEE
- Step 6:Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Step 7:Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Step 8:Upon completion of payment, you will receive a short message of results
- Step 9:You will get your results once they are made available on January 2022