Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Late Applications 2023/2024 Apply Now, The Mangosuthu University of Technology Late applications and the closing dates for early/first applications to the MUT 2023 Admissions exercise has been announced. Check the full details on MUT Closing dates for 2023 applications below.
The Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) wishes to bring to the notice of all prospective students that the applications for 2023 is expected to close before the end of June. All Students who wish to apply should make haste before the Mangosuthu University of Technology deadline.
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Late Applications 2023/2024 Apply Now
This article contains information on the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2023 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called MUT to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the MUT late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at MUT for the 2023 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
MANGOSUTHU UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MUT LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The 2023 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- MUT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANGOSUTHU UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MUT LATE ADMISSION
Applications for study at the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) in 2023 are fully online except for non-degree programmes.
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subject requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
MUT Late Application Fee
- Application fee for late applications is FREE.