Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 Admission | Mthashana TVET College online application 2023/2024, In this article, we explain how Mthashana TVET College online application 2023/2024, How many Courses, the Fee structure, Entry requirement, and how to apply in the Application system. Mthashana TVET College Admissions Online 2023/2024 Application Form – Apply Now, Mthashana TVET College admission login, Mthashana TVET College admission 2023/24, Mthashana TVET College login account, Mthashana TVET College online application 2023, Mthashana TVET College prospectus, Mthashana TVET College selection 2023/2024, Mthashana TVET College programs, Download Mthashana TVET College Admission Letter 2023/2024,
Mthashana TVET College Online Application Form 2023/2024, mthashanacollege.co.za Online Application, www.mthashanacollege.co.za Apply here. Looking to study in any college in 2023? Well, Mthashana TVET College is now taking applications for new students. Apply now
Mthashana TVET College online application 2023/2024 | Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 Admission
Full guide that covers everything you need to know when applying for Admission at the Mthashana TVET College for the 2023/24 Academic year.
How To Apply For Admission At Mthashana TVET College
- Complete the online application process for new students. Proceed to the:
New Students online application form
- Complete a Pre- Registration Placement Screening Assessment. Proceed to the:
Compulsory Pre-Screening Placement Screening
Step 3: Contact Details
- Scan and upload of documents
- During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
A certified copy of your ID
Proof of Residence.
- Certified copies of passport
SAQA approved foreign qualification
Proof of medical insurance or cover
Valid study permit
You must have a valid email address. Please create an email address, if you don’t have one. We will correspond and reply to your email address during the application process.
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
How to Apply Mthashana TVET College online
To apply please follow the following steps
- Visit student Portal
- The first step towards submitting your application is by filling out the Form 611 form and submitting it to the Education Ministry.
- You can contact your HOD for assistance in completing this form and handing it in on your behalf of yourself.
- Form 611 is an online form that needs to be completed online as well and submitted accordingly through the website’s login link. The second step would require that you have applied for a course before applying, so please make sure that you have done so before moving on to this step.
Mthashana TVET College application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Mthashana TVET College are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Mthashana TVET College is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Mthashana TVET College must submit their application via the Mthashana TVET College online application system (Mthashana TVET College OAS)
Mthashana TVET College 2023/2024 Application Dates.
- Applications for admissions for undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses/programs open in March/April 2022 and close in August/September.
- Also, most postgraduate programs containing coursework close in October 2022.
Mthashana TVET College APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
In order to apply for the post of a Technician in the Mthashana TVET College, you need to have the following requirements,
The application process for the Mthashana TVET College starts with the submission of an online form. The online form requires all the relevant details of the applicant and applicants should make sure that they provide all these details correctly and accurately within the specified time frame, failing which your application will not be processed. The applications are normally kept open for a specific amount of time and once done, a notification will be published on the official website listing out the profiles who have been shortlisted for interview. The final stage of the Mthashana TVET College admissions process is to conduct an interview with the candidates.
Mthashana TVET College Campuses And Contact Details
Get an application form from the college central office or campuses using the following contact details:
266 South Street
Tel: (034) 980 1010
|Vryheid Engineering Campus
9 Landdrost Street
Tel: (034) 980 1018
22A Nongoma Main Road
Tel: (035) 831 3202
|Babanango Skills Centre
59 Justice Street, Babanango, 3850
Tel: (035) 835 0200/072 153 0030
22A Nongoma Main Road
Tel: (035) 831 6032/31/19
Vulcan Farm Ulundi 3838
Tel: (035) 879 1061
|Vryheid Business Campus
92 Hlobane Street Vryheid, 3100
Tel: (034) 981 5337
Lot 1557 Mangosuthu Drive,
Tel: (034) 271 1514
Thandizwe Area, next to Shayina School
Tel: (035) 813 0100
Mthashana Tvet College as a world-class institution serves as a glimmer of hope to many young people residing in its rural and developing surrounding communities. Their approach to training and developing young people has significantly created employment, entrepreneurship and self-sufficient citizens of our country
For more information Kindly Visit University/institute official website www.mthashanacollege.co.za