Miami Dade College – MDC Blackboard Login | Helpful Guide to Access MDC LMS. MDC Blackboard is a Web-based course-management system designed to allow students and faculty of Miami Dade College to participate in classes delivered online or use online materials and activities to complement face-to-face teaching.
Miami Dade College – MDC Blackboard Login | Helpful Guide to Access MDC LMS
How to log into mdc blackboard
To log into MDC’s Learning Management System,
- Navigate to mdc.blackboard.com.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Sign In” to access your course dashboard.
If you need any support with mdc blackboard student login, don’t hesitate to contact support or help desk at 305-237-2505.
How to access your course in mdc blackboard
- To locate your online course(s) login to Blackboard.
- Use your MDC username (ex: jane.doe001) and password to log in.
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes.
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’ (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110).
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen.
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content.
Students can take one online course, pursue an entire two-year or four-year degree, or combine them with face-to-face courses.
MDC Online’s course offerings and degree programs allow you to maintain your personal and career schedule while earning the same regionally accredited degree that students at our MDC campuses are awarded.
MDC blackboard collaborate ultra
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a web conferencing tool built directly into Blackboard.
- “Meet” your instructor during office hours or synchronous class sessions.
- Collaborate with your classmates, share screens, files, and other content.
- Interactive tools make for an engaging web-conference experience.
How to log in to MDC blackboard collaborate ultra
Google Chrome is the preferred browser for MDC Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. You may experience technical issues when using other browsers.
Click the link for your campus then enter your First and Last Name so you can join the Blackboard room session:
- Hialeah Campus
- Homestead Campus
- Kendall Campus
- Medical Campus
- North Campus
- Padrón Campus
- West Campus
- Wolfson Campus.
Introduction to the Original Course View for Students
Help and FAQs for Students
Frequently Asked Questions for students and their experience with Blackboard.
MDC Online Student Orientation
A free, non-credit online orientation for students who are new to online learning, or those who may need a bit of a refresher.
- Grow familiar with Blackboard, MDC’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Acquire the technical skills necessary to succeed in an online course
- Discover more about MDC’s processes and academic resources
Important Note: Though this orientation is geared toward fully online classes, this will be an extremely useful resource for students who are transitioning to remote learning.