MATOKEO Coastal Union vs Yanga SC August 20 2022 (NBC Premier League 2022/2023), MATOKEO ya Yanga Sc vs Coastal Union August 20 2022, Results Young Africans vs Coastal Union FC August 20 2022, Matokeo Yanga Sc Leo, Matokeo Yanga SC, Matokeo ya Yanga SC dhidi ya Coastal Union August 20 2022, Yanga vs Coastal Matokeo, Yanga vs Coastal Union, Young Africans vs NBC Premier League Results, NBC Premier League Yanga vs Coastal, Coastal Union vs Yanga Matokeo, Matokeo Yanga Sports Club vs Coastal Union FC, Matokeo Young Africans SC vs Coastal Union Leo, Matokeo Dar Young Africans vs Coastal Leo.
Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.
Benjamin Mkapa Stadium in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, is the home ground of Young Africans Sports Club, better known as Yanga. Yanga was established in 1935 and is a Tanzanian football club.
- Yanga vs Coastal Union Head to Head 20 August 2022
- Ratiba Mechi za Yanga Ligi Kuu NBC Premier League | Yanga Sc Fixtures NBC Premier League 2022/2023
- Community Shield | Ngao Ya Jamii 2022/2023 Yanga Vs Simba Sc Match Results
MATOKEO Coastal Union vs Yanga SC August 20 2022 (NBC Premier League 2022/2023)
The team, known as Young Boys, has won 28 league championships and numerous domestic cups, and has participated in several CAF Champions League tournaments.
- Match Time – Yanga vs Coastal Union (16:00) at 10:00 PM
The CECAFA Club Championship has been won five times. It has become a symbol of the anti-colonial movement.
Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members.
The defending champions of the Tanzania Premier League (NBC Premier League 2022/2023) Yanga SC have continued their good start in the new season of the Tanzania Mainland Premier League following a 2-0 victory against Coastal Union, a game held at the Sheikh Amri Abeid Stadium in the City Arusha.
Coastal Union 0-2 Yanga
Bernard Morrisonn 4′, Fiston Kalala Mayele 68′
Yanga’s goals were scored by the Ghanaian winger, Bernard Morrison And the 68th minute from striker Fiston Kalala Mayele.
It is Yanga’s second consecutive victory after beating Tanzania Police 2-1 and Coastal Union’s first defeat after winning 1-0 against KMC in the first game.
NBC Premier League Table (Msimamo wa Ligi Kuu 2022/2023 NBC Premier League)
Tanzania NBC Premier League is a league comprising 16 clubs from various regions in Tanzania. It is a league run by the Premier League Board in partnership with the Tanzania Football Federation. Msimamo Wa VPL 2022/2023 | VPL Tanzania Standings 2022/2023
The longstanding rivalry between Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) is cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest. The rivalry was ranked 5th among the most well-known African derbies.
According to the officially recognised history of the club, the club’s roots can be traced back to the 1910s. However, in 1935 when the Dar es Salaam residents were grouped as Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika, residents grouped themselves as Africans.
Decided to form a football club to compete in a league which was full of “non-African” football clubs. The name New Young is said to be the club’s first name. Later it was replaced by the name Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and eventually the name changed to Young Africans Sports Club.
After its establishment in 1935, its members squabbled over their team’s poor performance and results. The club had an even poorer and unsatisfactory performance in 1936 that caused some of the members to split and form another team. The proponents of breaking away were Arabs who saw fit to cause conflict among the club members that led to a split.
They succeeded, and together with dissidents formed a club known as Queens F.C. (currently Simba). The two teams, Young Africans and Simba have been rivals ever since. The teams makes up the most entertaining clash in Sub-Saharan region, the eye-catching fierce and regarded on all the time top five talked about derbies in African football.
In 2020 Yanga signed a consultancy deal with La Liga. On May 27, the members of the club agreed to change their club’s ruling structure to allow private investments from other companies.