Life Orientation school-based assessment (SBA) Grade 12, Term 2 Grade 12 Task 2 Project Life Orientation Memorandum for 2022 On this page, we have drafted an answer guide for Life Orientation Grade 12 Task 2 project students. This guide was developed using on of the best project for 2022
Life Orientation school-based assessment (SBA) Grade 12
Life Orientation school-based assessment (SBA) Grade 12 for Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and term 4: 2021
- Term 2 Grade 12 Task 2 Project Life Orientation Memorandum for 2021
- Term 2 grade 12 task 2 project life orientation memorandum 2022
The difference between formative and summative assessment in Grade 12 Life Orientation
School-based assessment tasks can be used for formative as well as summative purposes.
Refers to more formal planned assessments at the end of a unit or term / year which are used primarily to assess learners’ progress.
Is usually more informal and more frequent, involving the gathering of information about learners and their learning needs while they are still learning.
Formative assessment has two key functions: informing and forming.
Formative assessment shapes the decisions about what to do next, by helping the teacher to select what to teach in the next lesson, or even in the next moment in the lesson and the learners to understand what they have learnt and what they need to learn next.
Life Orientation Revision Video
Life Orientation school-based assessment (SBA) Topics
Term 1 topics:
- Task 1: Development of Self in Society Weeks 1 – 5: Essay, Source base and Case Study
- Physical Education Task: PET 1 – Participation in programmes that promote achievement of personal fitness and health goals
Term 2 topics:
- Task 2: Human Rights and Democracy
- Task 3: Examination 1: Mid-year Examination
- Task 3: Physical Education Task PET 2 – Participation in programmes that promote long term engagement in community and/or playground and/or indigenous games or traditional and or non-traditional sports that promote physical activity
Term 3 topics:
- Task 4: Examination 2 – September Examination
- Physical Education Task: PET 3 – Participation in programmes that promote long term engagement in relaxation and recreational activities
Memorandum (Question and Answers)
Check: Term 2 Grade 12 Task 2 Project Life Orientation Memorandum for 2021
Hey, Grade 12 Learners. My Courses portal has everything you needed to ace your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks, and assignments. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12 learners, such as Study Guides, Department of Basic Education Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics.