KBC online banking | KBC Internet Banking (KBC iBANK), We are proud of our history and heritage which is rooted as far back as the nineteenth century. Take a look at how far we have come since our inception, back in 1896. Start scrolling to explore.
KBC online banking | KBC Internet Banking (KBC iBANK)
• User ID: Enter your User ID. Your user id is supplied by the bank when you first open an account for the Internet Banking System. This is a unique code assigned to you and it is your identification code in the Internet Banking System.
• Password: Enter your password.
First Time Login
• You will be asked to change your password in Force Change Password page.
• You must set up your Security Questions.
• You must accept the Terms and Conditions of the bank to enter the system.
• Three (3) unsuccessful consecutive login attempts will automatically lock the account.
• You must contact the Bank in order to unlock the account.
• Your password has a validity period and when the password expires.
• You are forced to change it on your next login, after the password has expired.
How do I Change the Language
• If available, you can select the language of choice from the corner on the top of the page.