IFM Online Application system 2022/2023 | Institute of Finance Management Online application, are you looking for IFM online application? Here you will get full details on Institute of Finance Management (IFM) online application, how to apply at Institute of Finance Management, Institute of Finance Management registration, find all the details about registration of Institute of Finance Management and how to apply. read on below.
The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) online application window for both Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programmes are open and have been opened for both first 1st and second 2nd-selection for academic year 2022 are available from IFM website.
Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Applicants are reminded to register their full details and they are insisted to fill their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including your index numbers for both levels.
For those Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates they must present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in order to be verified by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz. After that NECTA will show equivalence numbers and grades by issuing them letters. For those with equivalent qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to visit NACTE website at www.nacte.go.tz to obtain an award verification number (AVN).
Institute of Finance Management Online Application | IFM Online Application system 2022/23
Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is among of High learning Institutions which provide higher education in Tanzania. Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is also a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African, Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS WINDOW ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region who wish to take their Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NOTE: Before applying at Institute of Finance Management (IFM) please read carefully the ADMISSION GUIDE BOOK from TCU which will help you to know which course at IFM are accepted according to your NECTA results.
How to apply IFM | IFM Online Application System 2022/2023 Instructions
After reading ADMISSION GUIDEBOOK and see that there are courses at IFM that you will be accepted to study, then for those who wants to apply the Institute of Finance Management for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 are invited, follow the steps below to apply through IFM online application system:
- Step #1: Open your browser and visit official IFM website and then click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- Step #2: Registration;after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from Institute of Finance Management (IFM), it will direct you to IFM online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for IFM registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to Institute of Finance Management (IFM) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments:In order to complete for Institute of Finance Management (IFM) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application,after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of Institute of Finance Management (IFM) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
After those procedures, your application At Institute of Finance Management (IFM) will be done. Successful applicants will be informed within few weeks after closing dates of the IFM Applications.
For more details and inquiries about the Institute of Finance Management online application visit physically at Institute of Finance Management campus or visit IFM website.
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.