IEB Matric Results 2022 | South Africa Matric IEB Results 2022 | Grade 12 Result ieb-online.co.za, In this article, we will discuss on Independent Examinations Board (IEB) National Senior Certificate 2022, IEB Matric Results 2022, South Africa Matric IEB Results 2022, Grade 12 Result ieb-online.co.za, South Africa Matric IEB Results 2022, Matric IEB Results 2022/2023 Check Here On January, IEB matric results 2022-Independent Examinations Board, IEB past papers, IEB curriculum, IEBcertificate, IEB Results 2022, IEB NSC Results 2022, IEB Matric Results 2022, Grade 12 Result ieb-online.co.za. This is students web portal NOT an official website. Along with this, we will also discuss from Grade 1 to Grade 12 and the Universities examination.
- 0.1 IEB Matric Results 2022 | South Africa Matric IEB Results 2022 | Grade 12 Result ieb-online.co.za
- 0.2 What is an IEB matric?
- 0.3 What is the IEB curriculum?
- 0.4 Independent Examinations Board IEB matric results release dates 2022
- 0.5 IEB NSC Results 2022:-
- 0.6 How to check IEB Results 2022 Online?
- 0.7 www.ieb-online.co.za Candidate Login Section:
- 0.8 How to check IEB Results 2022 via SMS?
- 0.9 How to check IEB Results 2022 via News 24?
- 0.10 Where to find your matric results:
- 0.11 What to do if you’ve failed?
- 0.12 Independent Examinations Board IEB contacts and Address
- 1 More about Independent Examinations Board IEB
IEB Matric Results 2022 | South Africa Matric IEB Results 2022 | Grade 12 Result ieb-online.co.za
Independent Examinations Board Results 2022 – IEB matric results 2023Public and private schools have different ways of releasing results, but whether you’re an NSC or an IEB student, we’ve got you covered.
Read this article for all the relevant IEB matric results 2022 dates – we’ll update as we receive news and information from the official Boards and depertments.
What is an IEB matric?
What is the IEB curriculum?
Independent Examinations Board IEB matric results release dates 2022
Matric results are expected to be released on the 23rd of February 2022. for both government schools and Independent Examinations Board IEB schools.
All provinces will be expected to release the results on the same week.
IEB NSC Results 2022:-
Facts about the IEB NSC Exam and Results 2022:
- The IEB uses the South African national curriculum which is regulated by the Department of Basic Education (http://www.education.gov.za).
- The IEB NSC is quality assured by Umalusi which is the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education.
- The IEB NSC is an internationally benchmarked qualification and is equivalent to Cambridge AS level.
- Once the IEB NSC Results 2022 is published. Only candidates who have written IEB examinations are granted access to retrieve their nsc results on this website.
How to check IEB Results 2022 Online?
This is one of the easiest ways the Independent Examinations Board allows all students in South Africa and other counties to check their IEB Matric Results 2022 Online. A large number of students from Swaziland, Namibia, and other countries appeared in this exam. Individual results can be accessed as follows.
- Step one: Open the Internet browser from your Laptop/Mobile.
- Step Two: In address bar type www.ieb-online.co.za Candidate Login Section.
- Step Three: Enter your IEB exam number.
- Step Four: Enter your Date of Birth.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button.
www.ieb-online.co.za Candidate Login Section:
- Note: the Only candidate’s who have written IEB examinations are granted access to retrieve their results on this (www.ieb-online.co.za) website.
- Note: Once the result is displayed after that don’t forget to save or download the IEB results for future reference.
How to check IEB Results 2022 via SMS?
Independent Examinations Board also allows all students in South Africa and other counties to check their IEB Matric Results 2022 via SMS. A large number of students from Swaziland, Namibia and other countries appeared in this exam. It may happen that some students might not have the Internet connection to check the IEB results.
- If you have already provided the IEB with your mobile number, your results will automatically be sent to that number.
- If NOT, you can register by sending an SMS to 35135 just after the result is published. Use the following text in the message:
You will receive a message confirming registration has been successful. Please note that SMSs cost R 3,00.
The SMS will be in the following format:
IEB Exam Results Hi Name
Subject 1 Percentage 1 Rating Level 1
Subject 2 Percentage 2 Rating Level 2
Subject 3 Percentage 3 Rating Level 3
IEB Exam Results
N12 ACCO 66 5
N12 AFRS 83 7
N12 MATH 44 4
How to check IEB Results 2022 via News 24?
- Currently, EWN and News24’s matric results sites publicly list the distinctions every pupil achieved, while eNCA’s portal requires that you enter both your surname and exam number to view your results.
- You can get your results on News24’s Matric Results website: eNCA, EWN, or News24. Register now to receive an SMS the moment the results are released. To find your results online, you can visit the portals for registration is required. The results will also publish in all major national newspapers.
Where to find your matric results:
- The News24 Matric results page
Be the first to know your results with a notification from News24: sign up here Matricresults.news24.com.
The Dept of Basic Education is longer make newspapers a priority to release results, but some newspapers will still publish them.
- IEB SMS line
IEB Learners can provide the IEB with your phone number and on the day of the results, they will send an SMS. You register for this service by sending an SMS to 35135, including your ID number and exam number.
- NSC SMS line
For public schools you can register via SMS by sending your ID number and Exam number to 35658. You will receive a confirmation SMS and on the day of the results you will get an SMS with your results.
- Use the USSD service
Dial *120*35658# and answer some questions, then enter your ID number. You’ll receive your results per subject after you’ve completed the process. You’ll have the option to opt in or out to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act. USSD rates apply.
- Pick up at school
Go to your school on the day the results are released and collect them in person. Please note: Withholding school reports, for any reason, is against the law.
- Department Website
You can also visit the national Department of Basic Education site. There will be a box to enter your exam number and the results will reflect on the website.
What to do if you’ve failed?
If a learner fails, they have the choice of rewriting the exam of the failed subjects in May or June or they can choose to repeat the whole matric year.
In both cases, the Department of Basic Education says the student should go to their respective schools on the day that results are released to register for the next step.
Independent Examinations Board IEB contacts and Address
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 875, Highlands North, Gauteng, 2037
- Physical Address: Guild Hall, 5 Anerley Road, Parktown, Gauteng, 2193
- Call: +27 11 483 9700
More about Independent Examinations Board IEB
The IEB works in an educational environment of extremes – state and independent schools; well-resourced and under-resourced schools; exceptional teaching that compares very well with the best in the world and classrooms in which, at best, teaching is synonymous with reading from a set of notes or a textbook, if a teacher is present at all; schools in which integrity and concern for a common good are overriding values and others where success is attained by fair means or foul, where values are secondary to one’s own individual needs and desires. One can go on and on describing the range of diverse attitudes, situations and experiences evident in the education landscape in our country, in our region and on our continent.
Faced with the dilemmas that are education in South Africa, the staff and Board members of the IEB are clear that education is as much a philosophical undertaking, underpinned by social as well as educational values, as it is a technical exercise carried out by a professional body of experts.
The vision of the IEB is to advance quality teaching and learning in South Africa through an assessment process of integrity, innovation and international comparability. The IEB is cognisant that assessment is essential in developing learners who are responsible South African citizens, able to negotiate the challenges of a global world. The IEB’s mission is to make a significant, on-going contribution to human resource development through the design, delivery and promotion of a wide range of high quality, affordable assessment products and services to all sectors. Through our assessments, we are motivated to develop learners who are:
- critical users of information
- ethical reasoners
- problem solvers
- creative and reflective thinkers
- lifelong learners
- society members respectful of diversity, particularly in the Southern African context
- active citizens who are committed to upholding the principles of the South African Constitution and the wellbeing of all people.
The work of the IEB is underpinned by a commitment to the values of Integrity, respect, commitment and service, professionalism, communication, quality, teamwork.
The IEB supports the position that actively promoting quality education for every South African citizen is fundamental in establishing a just, open society based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights, in which cultural diversity is appreciated and embraced.