How to Register CRDB SimBanking, There are three ways to register on SimBanking; Dial *150*03# on your mobile number and then follow the instruction to self register. Visit any CRDB Bank ATM with your TemboCard to register yourself.
Carry your bank with you anywhere you go and enjoy hassle-free banking 24/7 with SimBanking.
Through our SimBanking service, you can carry out any type of transactions using your mobile phone.
- Intra-Bank Funds Transfer to any bank account within CRDB Bank network
- Funds transfer to mobile money
- Bills Payments (Brela, TPA, TRA, Luku, Dawasco/Moruwasa, Startimes, SUA etc.)
- Airtime purchase for yourself and others
- Ability to send money to people with no bank accounts or ATM cards (Cardless)
- Access to Salary Advance
- Balance and Mini statement inquiry
- Alerts (notifications of TemboCards/Visa/ MasterCard usage).
- Bilingual, allowing you choice of Kiswahili or English.
- You can access your accounts anywhere, anytime
- You can transfer funds to your loved ones without hassles
- You can pay your bills at your convenience
- Pay business partners and suppliers without stress and do your transactions around the clock
- Maximize the use of your mobile phone
How to Register CRDB SimBanking
There are three ways to register on SimBanking;
- Dial *150*03# on your mobile number and then follow the instruction to self register
- Visit any CRDB Bank ATM with your TemboCard to register yourself. See more details on how to register HERE
- If you do not have a TemboCard, please visit any branch to register.
SimBanking is completely secure. All transactions on SimBanking require your PIN. A PIN is needed each time to gain access to the service. Thus, even if an unauthorised person has possession of your phone, they cannot make any transaction on SimBanking without your PIN.
[…] to send money to people with no bank accounts or ATM cards (Cardless)Access to Salary AdvanceBalance and Mini statement inquiryAlerts (notifications of TemboCards/Visa/ MasterCard […]
[…] Access to Salary Advance […]