How To Login To the UMP Student Portal | University of Mpumalanga UMP ITS Self Help S iEnabler Student Portal login. Discover the University of Mpumalanga – UMP Student Portal via ienabler.ump.ac.za and login with their credentials for online academic course registration. Here, UMP Students access online services, check applications status, residential registration, and exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
How To Login To the UMP Student Portal | University of Mpumalanga UMP ITS Self Help S iEnabler Student Portal login
UMP Student Portal is the central access point for all University of Mpumalanga students. It’s a single, secure system where students can manage their academic life, upload documents, check their grades, and more.
About University of Mpumalanga Student Portal
University of Mpumalanga Student Portal is a self-help iEnabler for both prospective and registered users to access online facilities/applications, online registration for academic courses, check admission status, check semester results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the UMP Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
How to register on the University of Mpumalanga Learners Portal
Candidates who have been admitted to the UMP must be able to log into the system. If you have been admitted to the university, here are the steps you need to follow to create your account and enter the profile.
University of Mpumalanga Registration Step-by-step Guide
- Visit the UMP Student Portal website Via: https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts.
- A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details as per university requirements.
- Fill in the password of your choice for the account which will be useful for login purposes.
- Click on the option of Save and that’s it you are now registered.
How To Access UMP Student Portal
- To sign in to your Portal account, you first need to go to the UMP Portal homepage and select “Login”.
- Access the UMP student portal Via: https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
It is important to note that each student can only have one account, and it is not possible to use someone else’s account.
University of Mpumalanga(UMP)ITS Enabler Portal Online Course Registration
You can use your home computer or the campus computer to log into the self-service student iEnabler system as a new or continuing student. Learn the steps for registering online.
- Login ITS Enabler Student Self-Help iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Navigate to Web Registration under Student iEnabler
- Read the descriptions
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please be aware that following the rules and regulations is necessary; otherwise, you will receive error messages while attempting to register for your courses. You will continue to see these error messages unless you agree to the rules and regulations.
- Tap on “Submit Registration” to access your names, programme, and courses for which you would be registering to appear.
- Select the courses you will be offering for the semester. Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
- Scroll down to select Save and Continue
- Select Continue from the newly opened page.
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document
- Download the File Print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
University of Mpumalanga(UMP)ITS Student Enabler Resident Registration
- Login Student Enabler Portal
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Go to Resident Registration
- Accept Rules and Regulations
- Submit Registration
- Select the Year of Registration
- Check your room allocation and programme
- Accept Registration
- Select Proof of Resident Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download the File Print out 2 copies
- Log out
How To Reset University of Mpumalanga(UMP)ITS Forgotten Password
- Login to ITS Self Help iEnabler
- Tap on Forgot PIN
- Enter your Student Number
- The PIN will be sent to your University of Mpumalanga(UMP)Student Google Email Address
- Go to Student email
- Tap on Student Google Email
- Login to your Student email account to access the pin
- Return to ITS iEnabler Login using Student Number and The PIN received via Student Email
UMP Contact Details
- Switchboard: 013 002 0001
- Email: email@example.com
Application and Registration Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info Kindly Visit University of Mpumalanga(UMP)Official website =>https://www.ump.ac.za/