How to Check NECTA Form Four Results 2022/2023 | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne NECTA – Step By step. Get here the Form four Results 2022/2023 | NECTA Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022/2023. NECTA CSEE Results 2022/2023. This article is all about NECTA Form four Results 2022/2023. Students will get all the information related to National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) CSEE Result 2022/2023 which includes result dates, how to check result, previous year result statistics etc. Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) is conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and here we have provided you the CSEE 2022/2023 Results also known as NECTA matokeo kidato cha nne 2022/2023 or NECTA Form four Result 2022/2023.
- NECTA CSEE Results 2022 | Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023 NECTA | Form Four Results 2022/2023
- Form Four Results 2022 | NECTA results for all schools in Tanzania
- Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023 | NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Four 2022 For All Region Check Here
- Form Four Results Dar es salaam Region 2022 | NECTA Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne Dar es Salaam 2022-2023 Form Four CSEE Results
How to Check NECTA Form Four Results 2022/2023 | Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne NECTA – Step By step
The National Examination Council (NECTA) has developed an online results system to make it easier for parents and students to access their form four examination results.
Unlike in previous years, when it was necessary for parents or students to physically go to their school to check their results, the online system makes it possible for them to do so using their mobile phones or computers.
The online system has been designed to make it easier for all people interested in checking their results.
The system allows students and parents/guardians to access they results without even the need to create account or login, all required is a student NECTA examination registration number. Follow the steps listed below to access your NECTA exam results online.
To check your necta form six exam results follow the step by step guide shown below
- Go to the official website of the National Examination Council of Tanzania by visiting www.necta.go.tz
Here’s how to do that: Open any web browser on your Android, laptop or desktop computer and type the URL www.necta.go.tz into the address bar. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
- When your browser successfully loads the website, select “Results” from the main menu and click on CSEE as shown below.
- When you click on the CSEE link, you will be taken to another page where you can select the academic year for which you want to see results. Select 2021 or 2022.
- Thereafter you will then be taken to a page with a listing of schools. To easily find your school, click on the first letter of the school’s name. For example, if you want to check Kaizirege Sec. School – S4631 results, click on K.
How to Check Form Four Results 2022/23 through mobile?
- First enter this *152*00# then Dial
- It will may options but you have to Select number 8 which is EDUCATION
- After selection number 8, you have to wait a little bit then you have to Select number 2 which is NECTA
- After that you have to Select the service type by selecting number 1 which is RESULTS
- After RESULTS be opened then choose Test Type by selecting 1 which is CSEE
- Enter Test Number and Year Example: S0332-0229-2015 then Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100/=) When you complete above steps and also when you complete payment then you will receive a short message of your results.
To view your examination results, click on the name of your school or college. To find your results easily and quickly, use the browser’s search functionality by entering your personal number (S0212/0501) in the search box.
You can search for anything on the browser from your desktop computer or laptop by pressing Ctrl + F to call for the search field, then entering your examination number e.g. S0212/0501 and clicking enter.
Checking Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha nne mwaka 2023
There are a couple of ways for a student to check the “NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Four 2023″. The first way is online, this is the easiest way to get CSEE Results online from www.necta.go.tz. Second is the mobile SMS, this is helpful whenever the official portal is unable to respond due to traffic overload, then the students can use the SMS code to get the “Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2023-2023”.
- First visit to www.mozportal.com
- At the top main menu click on “matokeo”.
- Then click on “CSEE”.
- Now a new page will appear called “_________“.
- Here you can list City names, Click on your Region.
- Now find your “School or Exam Center” name.
- Click on it and look for your name.
- If you can not find your Name, then check for your “Candidate Number”.
- Now you can see your subjects and grade marks.