How to Apply For General School Assistant | General School Assistant Online Application 2022. General School Assistant Online Application 2022, How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, education assistant application form, assistant teacher application 2022 closing date, sayouth.mobi login teachers assistant, assistant teacher department of education, general school assistant application form 2021, government teacher assistant jobs, assistant teacher vacancies
- 1 How to Apply For General School Assistant | General School Assistant Online Application 2022
- 2 CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- 3 How to do General School Assistant Online Application 2022 | How to apply on Sa Youth Mob 2022
- 4 What will my responsibilities as a teacher’s assistant be?
How to Apply For General School Assistant | General School Assistant Online Application 2022
Department of Basic Education (DBE) South Africa is now recruiting up to 287,000 education assistants across the nation. The numbers consist of an estimated 192,000 education assistants and 95,000 general school assistants. This is Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) Programme. To be understood, BEEI is part of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI) which is the implementation of Presidential Employment Stimulus (PES) to overcome the social effect of the COVID-19.
How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth
Do you want to apply for the Teachers Assistant jobs? Well applications opened today (26th September) so you can apply now for these jobs! Here’s a step by step guide to help you apply for school assistant jobs through the Basic Education Employment Initiative to become a Schools Assistant using SAYouth.mobi.
Applications for the Teachers Assistant positions opened on the 26th September 2022. You must apply now so you don’t miss out.
Make sure that you apply on the SAYouth.Mobi website and not on a fake website.
- Go to the SAYouth website
- Register an account
- Log in with your details
- In the search bar, you should type ‘school assistant’ or search for the name of the school closest to you
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the ‘read more’ button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click ‘apply now’
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you’re given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Testimonial letter
How to do General School Assistant Online Application 2022 | How to apply on Sa Youth Mob 2022
After you have completed the documents above, follow below steps for general school Assistant online Application 2022;
- The first step you have to Register on sayouth.mobi and apply for the school closest to where you live.
- This is the only way to apply – you cannot apply to the schools directly SA Youth Register; SA Youth Mobi Site Registration Application Form and Login
Those who can apply for Phase Four include:
- All South African residents aged between 18 – 34 years old.
- Anyone living within 5km of an urban school or within 30km of a rural/farm school.
- Anyone who did not participate in any of the previous Phases.
Interviews of successful candidates will be conducted during November and December of this year.
Note: Applicants have roughly three weeks to send in their applications before the application period closes.
What will my responsibilities as a teacher’s assistant be?
As stated above, these will vary according to the level of your post, and what the teacher you’re assisting wants you to do on a day-to-day basis, But in general a teacher’s assistant’s job usually comprises the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing and helping with the teaching activities in the classroom.
- Helping the teacher with lesson planning and admin duties.
- Creating displays and getting the classroom and resources ready for lessons.
- Supporting the teacher in managing difficult pupil behaviour and fostering positive behaviour and attitudes.
- Making sure that the pupils understand, get involved in and focus on the work in class.
- Giving the pupils emotional support and encouragement, and guiding and monitoring their progress.
- Reporting any current or developing problems learners may be experiencing so these can be addressed in good time.
- Engaging with and listening to pupils who need help or are upset, sad or worried.
- Overseeing pupils’ reading activities, reading to them and telling them stories.
- Helping outside the classroom with after-school activities and clubs, school functions, school trips or other school-related activities.
- Helping with revision and exams.
Teacher Assistant Application Form by South Africa’s provinces
Thank you for Visiting our Website, For any Question or Comment please drop it down.
Get Instantly Updates Daily..