Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Admission Requirements 2023/2024, The Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) Admission Requirements: 2023/2024 for all the courses at the certificate & diploma level is updated every year, For admission into programs of study at the Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the diploma and other courses coupled with their general requirements.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
EEC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate. For more information please visit the website of the Matriculation Board.
Minimum Language proficiency;
All applicants must have attained a certain level of proficiency in English and are required to submit evidence of this, as outlined below, as part of their application to study.
South African Senior Certificate Applicants;
- South African Senior Certificate undergraduate applicants to UCT must have achieved a pass of 40% or more on the Higher Grade in English (First or Second Language) at the Senior Certificate level.
South African NSC applicants;
- South African NSC undergraduate applicants to UCT, must have achieved a rating of 2 (Elementary Achievement, 30-40%) or better at Home Language or First Additional Language level.
Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who endeavour to enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Colour competency test.
An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basis requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Attach two(2) certified copies of parent’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NATED STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
- Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification. An Admission Test May Be Required).
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) Student Online Portal | EEC Student Portal Login | eec.edu.za
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College Fees Structure | EEC Fee Structure 2023
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Academic Calendar 2023 | EEC Almanac 2023
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Online Application 2023/2024 Admission | Ekurhuleni East TVET College online application 2023/2024
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Website and Contact Details
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Application Status Check 2022/2023 | www.eec.edu.za Application Status Check
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Programmes Offered | List of Courses and Programmes Offered Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) PDF Download
- EEC Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Click HERE To Get Instantly Updates Daily..
For More info kindly Visit University/College Officia website https://eec.edu.za/
Get Instantly Updates Daily.