DBE Matric Results 2022 Check | Department Of Education Matric Results, Department Of Education Matric Results 2022 Check, The Department of Basic Education was formed when the former National Department of Education was split into two: Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The DBE deals with all schools from Grade R to Grade 12, including adult literacy programmes. The aim of the DBE is to develop, maintain and support a South African school education system for the 21st century.
DBE Matric Results 2022 Check | Department Of Education Matric Results
The last point of call would be through the Department of Education. If you have any trouble accessing your results or you are confused by the processes below, contact the Department of Education.
Check matric results
You can check your matric results on the Department of Basic Education website.
Enter your matric exam number and press search. Only current matric pupils can use this system to check their results. See Matric Results 2022/2023 NSC Results Check Here | NSC Matric Results 2022
For more information contact the Department of Basic Education.
The Department of Basic Education adheres to the following values
People: Upholding the Constitution, being accountable to the Minister, the government and the people of South Africa.
Excellence: Maintaining high standards of performance and professionalism by aiming for excellence in everything we do, including being fair, ethical and trustworthy in all that we do.
Teamwork: Cooperating with one another and with our partners in education in an open and supportive way to achieve shared goals.
Learning: Creating a learning organisation in which staff members seek and share knowledge and information while committing themselves to personal growth.
Innovation: Striving to address the training needs for high-quality service and seeking ways to achieve our goals.
When will matric results 2022 be released?
- Matric Results 2022 January Online Release Date: The 2022 National Senior Certificate examinations will be concluded on November 2022 and the result will be announced on the 14th of January 2023 expected.
REMARK/RECHECK OF EXAM SCRIPT
- A candidate may apply to the prescribed fee for the remark/re-check of his/her examination scripts. Registration can be done at either the school or district office in the province (all instructions appear on the reverse side of the Statement of Results).
When will the final National Senior Certificate examination be conducted?
- From October to December of each year.
Must a learner register to write the final National Senior Certificate examination?
- Yes, before 15 March of the year that a learner will sit for the final examination. All subjects to be written, including those from approved assessment bodies, must be registered.
Who is eligible to write the National Senior Certificate examination?
- Current Grade 12 learners
- Anyone whose School-based Assessment validity has not expired may register as a part-time candidate for the NSC examinations. The School-based Assessment validity expires after 5 years from the date the candidate first wrote the NSC exams.