Cape Peninsula University of Technology – CPUT Online Application 2024/2025, Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT) 2024/2025, Cape Peninsula University of Technology undergraduate Online Application (CPUT) 2023 /2024, cput online application 2024, cput online application login, cput online application 2023, uwc online application, cput online application 2024 undergraduate, cput online application 2024 opening date, cput online application status, cput online application 2024 closing date
Cape Peninsula University of Technology – CPUT Online Application 2024/2025
All prospective students who want to pursue or further their education as undergraduate and postgraduate students at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) can apply online for the 2024 academic year from May 2 to September 30. As a result, all prospective applicants who desire to study at CPUT in 2024 must apply online at www.cput.ac.za. which is the official website of the university.
With approximately 32,000 students, Cape Peninsula University of Technology is the largest university in the Western Cape. The Cape Technikon and a number of independent universities were merged to become the university. CPUT’s goal is to create a university that is both environmentally conscious and sustainable and for CPUT to be known as a university that offers high-quality teaching and learning to its students.
Application Deadline For Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) 2024/2025
The online application opens for the 2024 academic year for the Cape Peninsula University of Technology is from the 2nd of May 2023 and the online application deadline is on the 30th of September 2023.
Online Application Process For Cape Peninsula University of Technology(CPUT)
Below is the step by step process to apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology:
- Go to CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za online
- Click on “Study at CPUT” at the top menu of the page
- Go to “How to Apply”
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose your qualification in which you wish to apply
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification
- Gather and upload your supporting documents
- Complete and submit your online application form
- Follow-up and get your application for admission status for 2024
- Apply for CPUT Residence 2024
Off-campus and online registrations vary from faculty to faculty.
Some programs have been identified to commence with off-campus registrations but with no assistance as early as Monday, 11 January 2023.
Postgraduate Registration (MTech/ Masters/ MEd and DTech/ Doctoral/ DEd programmes)
Programs Offered At Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology offers numerous programs in undergraduates, Postgraduate and Short courses for the academic year 2024. Click HERE to check for the programs.
CPUT Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application Form 2024 PDF
Below is the online application form for undergraduate and postgraduate students at CPUT 2024. You can download a copy of your choice
- Undergraduate Online Application Form 2024 PDF Download
- Postgraduate Online Application Form 2024 PDF Download
- Short Courses online Application Forms 2024 Download
General Admission Requirements For Cape Peninsula University of Technology
In general, the Cape Peninsula University Of Technology requires every prospective student to have the following documents:
- Applicant must have a National Senior Certificate (NSC) from Umalusi (or similar) with a 3 (Moderate Accomplishment: 40-49%) or higher achievement level.
- A grade of 2 or higher in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects, a grade of 2 in Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy, a grade of 3 in the required official language at Home Language level, and a grade of 2 in the other required language at least First Additional Language level; one of these languages must be English or Afrikaans.
For international students following the Cambridge system should take note of the following requirements:
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B, or C; IGCSE: 1, 2, or 3.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT) 2023/2025
Attached Are Documents For South African Citizens
The following documents are required of all South African citizens.
- A copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
Non- South African Cititzens
All Non-South African citizens should also provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo, or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Prospectus Application (CPUT) 2024/2025
The CPUT Prospectus is a booklet and pamphlet that covers the entrance requirements for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered at CPUT, as well as general admission information, qualification structures, fees, and location information. Before applying to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, prospective students should examine the topic and grade criteria of the program they desire to pursue (CPUT).
Contact The University
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Applications, admissions, and registration inquiries
- Tel: +27 21 959 6393
- Tel: +27 21 959 6270
- Tel: +27 21 959 6072
- Tel: +27 21 460 3393
- Tel: +27 21 460 3373
- Tel: +27 21 460 8353
How to apply Cape Peninsula University of Technology – CPUT
The following late approved HEQSF programme is now open for 2023 applications from 7 – 15 March 2023:
PDANCH – Postgraduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry – Go to one of the following links to apply:
2023 Full Research Masters and Doctoral programmes
Applications close 15 March 2023
Master & Doctoral Full Research Postgraduate Studies:
2024 Applications for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies:
Have a look at our 2024 Prospectus below: