Check KCSE Results 2022-2023 Via SMS And Online. This is how to check/get the released KCSE Exam Results 2022/2023 via SMS/Online and how to download the Result Slip for the whole School from the KNEC Portal Login – www.knec.portal.ac.ke. Also get the list of top schools, top Students, Results Per County, Cheating Cases and Cancelled Results in the just-released KCSE Results 2022/2023.
The KCSE Results for the candidates who sat for KCSE 2022 in November/ December 2022 will be released today January 20th 2023.
Check KCSE Results 2022 | KCSE Results 2022 – Check Via SMS and Online
KCSE Results 2022 Top 100 Students, KCSE Results 2022 School ranking, Nakuru County KCSE results 2022 KCSE results 2022 grading system, Bomet County KCSE Results 2022, Wamy High school KCSE Results 2022, Analysis of KCSE Results 2022, Release of KCSE results 2022, Sigalame High School KCSE Results 2022
KCSE Exam Results Release Date 2022/2023
The KCSE Exam Results 2022/2023 will be released today Friday 20th January 2023 at the Mitihani House Nairobi. This has been revealed by the Education CS Ezekiel Machogu.
How to Check KCSE Results 2022/2023
How to Check KCSE Results 2022/2023 via SMS
KCSE Results 2022/2023 results can be received by sending an SMS with your Index Number to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks. Due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time, the feedback may take a few minutes to arrive.
Once KCSE examination results published by KNEC, the result can be view or download from KNEC Portal and KCSE Result can also access in SMS by using Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks for couple Kenyan shilling (KES) as per charges.
- Send SMS with your <<Index Number>> to 22252
- Send SMS with your <<04122101001>> to 22252
How to check KCSE Results 2022/2023 Online – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
The following below are the simple step to follow to check KCPE Results 2022 Online.
- Step 1: Open Your Laptop or Mobile Web Browser.
- Step 2: In Address Bar type “www.knec-portal.ac.ke“
- Step 3: Find “2021 Online Result Slip“.
- Step 4: Click on the option.
- Step 5: KCPE – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Step 6: Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Step 7: Click on the “Login” Button.
- Step 8: Enter Your “KCPE 2022 Index Number”.
- Step 9: Enter Your “Examination Year” as 2022.
- Step 10: Click on “Find” Button.
- Final step- Subject wise results of KCPE 2022 will displayed.
How to Check and Download KCSE Result Slip 2022/2023 online via KNEC Login Portal www.knec.portal.ac.ke
Principals and school heads can download and print the result slips from the KNEC portal and website by following this link
Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link – HERE
To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE 2022 registration.
Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
You can then print the downloaded result slips.
Kenya National Examinations Council
The Kenya National Examinations Council has various platforms for customer use in accessing services. One such platform (portal) is the Query Management Information System (QMIS).
This is an electronic platform for online submission and processing of queries related to examination results such as Certification of Examination Results for candidates who lost their certificates, Confirmation of Examination Results and Equation of Foreign Qualifications.
Customers should use the credible address of Qmis via (https://qmis.knec.ac.ke) while seeking KNEC online services to avoid falling victim to cyber fraudsters purporting to offer KNEC services.
Customers should visit the KNEC website (www.knec.ac.ke) in order to access our portals and guidelines on how to apply for various services and products.
Registration of Candidates
Registration of candidates for the KNEC examinations is based on the Regulations and Syllabuses for specific examination which give the guidelines and procedures required for the registration of candidates.
After all the information for the candidates has been keyed online, heads of institutions/schools MUST re-check the online report thoroughly to ensure that it is accurate.
The head institution must then download the list of candidates, sign and stamp on the space provided and indicate all other details required in the nominal roll after verification.
The Ministry of Education will remit examination fees for all KCPE and KCSE candidates for both private and public schools. However the following candidates will be required to pay examination fees:-
- KCPE and KCSE private candidates
- Candidate in prisons
- Teacher Education candidates
- Business and Technical examinations candidates
- The Registration of the mentioned KNEC examinations is done online.
Registration Of Candidates with Special Needs
The Kenya National Examinations Council has categorized the candidates with special needs as follows:-
- Visually impaired – low vision and blind candidates
- Hearing impaired candidates
- Physically challenged candidates
- Mentally Challenged candidates
Information on the above candidates giving details of index number, subjects and degree of impairment must be captured during registration.
Depending on the degree of impairment, the Council will facilitate the candidates appropriately upon receipt of supporting evidence from competent medical authority. KCSE Results 2022 – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
For Candidate Registration visit click this link==>>https://www.knec.ac.ke/our-portals/
All Examination fees must be paid through any of the following banks:-
- Co-operative Bank.
- National Bank of Kenya.
- Equity Bank.
- Kenya Commercial Bank.
A candidate is considered duly registered after fulfilling the following:
- Candidate’s details are successfully uploaded onto the registration platform for the specific examination.
- The subjects are duly selected as per subject cluster as stipulated in the regulations governing the specific examination.
- Payment of fees where applicable (examination fees is not refundable or transferable to another candidate nor to another year)
- Submission of all the candidates’ registration materials to KNEC
- Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box: 73598 00200,
- Head Office
National Housing Corporation (NHC) House,
Aga Khan Walk,
- Tel: (+254 – 020) 317412; 317413; 317419; 317427; 341027; 341050; 341071; 341098; 341113; 2213381
- Fax: (+254 – 020) 2226032
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0720741001/0732333860
- Website: https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Website: https://www.knec.ac.ke
For more information visit official website KCSE Results 2022/2023 on https://www.knec.ac.ke/