CERN 2022 portal theory debunked, Starting 3 July 2022, CERN is celebrating the ten-year anniversary of the discovery of the Higgs boson, with collisions at “unprecedented energy levels” planned for the 5th – note: the good scientists at CERN are not expecting to “open a portal”, as some have suggested.
CERN 2022 portal theory debunked
TikTokers of a particular persuasion have taken the opportunity to warn their listeners of “timeline shifts”, “Mandela effects”, “vortexes in the sky” and “things of that nature”.
It is true that CERN’s flagship accelerator will be home to a major particle smash on 5th July. However, talk of “spiritual entities” passing through “portals” may be less helpful than explaining the science.
So, what is CERN planning for 5th July and why are people obsessing over the notion that the nuclear research organisation is planning to open a portal to another dimension?
More About CERN;
- When Was The Last Time CERN Was Turned on? | CERN Large Hadron Collider is powered up
- People Say An Organization Named CERN is Opening A ‘Portal’ On July 5th and It Sounds Like Something From Stranger Things
- When Is Cern Turning Back On July, It Is Dangerous!
- 5TH July Cern Collider Find Essential Info – July 2022
- CERN 2022 portal theory debunked
- New CERN Hadron Collider experiment sparks July 5 Doomsday conspiracies – what’s really going on
- Cern July 5TH 2022 – Find Details: Whats Going to Happen | Cern 5 July 2022