CBE Online Application system 2022/2023 | College of Business Education Online application, are you looking for CBE online application? Here you will get full details on College of Business Education (CBE) online application, how to apply at College of Business Education, College of Business Education registration, find all the details about registration of College of Business Education and how to apply. read on below.
The College of Business Education (CBE) online application window for both Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programmes are open and have been opened for both first 1st and second 2nd-selection for academic year 2022 are available from CBE website.
College of Business Education (CBE) Applicants are reminded to register their full details and they are insisted to fill their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including your index numbers for both levels.
For those College of Business Education (CBE) Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates they must present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in order to be verified by visiting NECTA website: www.necta.go.tz. After that NECTA will show equivalence numbers and grades by issuing them letters. For those with equivalent qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to visit NACTE website at www.nacte.go.tz to obtain an award verification number (AVN).
College of Business Education Online Application | CBE Online Application system 2022/23
College of Business Education (CBE) is among of High learning Institutions which provide higher education in Tanzania. College of Business Education (CBE) is also a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African, College of Business Education (CBE) is offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
College of Business Education (CBE) is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS WINDOW ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region who wish to take their Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the College of Business Education (CBE) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NOTE: Before applying at College of Business Education (CBE) please read carefully the ADMISSION GUIDE BOOK from TCU which will help you to know which course at CBE are accepted according to your NECTA results.
How to apply CBE | CBE Online Application System 2022/2023 Instructions
After reading ADMISSION GUIDEBOOK and see that there are courses at CBE that you will be accepted to study, then for those who wants to apply the College of Business Education for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 are invited, follow the steps below to apply through CBE online application system:
- Step #1: Open your browser and visit official CBE website and then click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- Step #2: Registration;after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from College of Business Education (CBE), it will direct you to CBE online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for CBE registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login toCollege of Business Education (CBE) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments:In order to complete for College of Business Education (CBE) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application,after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at College of Business Education (CBE).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of College of Business Education (CBE) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
After those procedures, your application At College of Business Education (CBE) will be done. Successful applicants will be informed within few weeks after closing dates of the CBE Applications.
For more details and inquiries about the College of Business Education online application visit physically at College of Business Education campus or visit CBE website
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.