ATEC LEVEL II NBAA – CPA TANZANIA BOOKS , Accounting Technician Level (ATEC) II Examinations: minimum entry are, A prospective candidate seeking to register for the Accounting Technician Level II examinations must show evidence of being a holder of any one of the following qualifications:
- Accounting Technical Level I Statement of Success Letter
- Advanced Level Secondary School Certificate for students who had pursues commercial biased combination. But must have two principal passes.
- Certificate in Accounting – (NTA Level 4)
- A two-year diploma not majoring in accounting – (NTA Level 6).
- Advanced Level Secondary Education Certificate Holders who had pursued commercial subjects and scored pass grade in (Bookkeeping and Commerce)
ATEC LEVEL II – ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN LEVEL II
ATEC LEVEL II NBAA – CPA TANZANIA BOOKS
STUDY TEXT BOOK NBAA – CPA NOTES
To Get books in PDF format please click the section labeled “NAME OF SUBJECT”
Exam Code No. Subject Name
T05 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING (Download)
T06 PRINCIPLES OF COST ACCOUNTING AND PROCUREMENT (Download)
T07 ELEMENTS OF COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE AND TAXATION (Download)
T08 ACCOUNTING FOR PUBLIC SECTOR AND COOPERATIVES (Download)