Accounting Grade 10 November Exam Papers and Memos | PDF Download, This page contains the latest Accounting Grade 10 Past Papers and Memos for 2022. Content on this page will help you in your exams, tests, sba, assignments, and research tasks. Accounting focuses on measuring performance, and processing and communicating financial information about economic sectors.
This discipline ensures that principles such as ethical behaviour, transparency and accountability are adhered to. It deals with the logical, systematic and accurate selection and recording of financial information and transactions, as well as the compilation, analysis, interpretation and communication of financial statements and managerial reports for use by interested parties.
Accounting Grade 10 November Exam Papers and Memos | PDF Download
List of Accounting Grade 10 Past Papers and Memos for 2021
Topics in the Accounting CAPS curriculum.
The following are the topics covered in Accounting Grade 10 which will guide you before exploring Past Papers and Memos for 2021.
- Accounting concepts
- GAAP principles
- Accounting equation
- Final accounts and financial statements
- Salaries and wages
- Value-Added Tax
- Cost accounting
- Indigenous bookkeeping systems
- Fixed assets
- Internal control
What is the purpose for Accounting Grade 10?
The reasons for learning Accounting Grade 10 in South Africa are the following:
- record, analyse and interpret financial and other relevant data in order to make informed decisions;
- present and/or communicate financial information effectively by using generally accepted accounting practice in line with current developments and legislation;
- develop and demonstrate an understanding of fundamental accounting concepts;
- relate skills, knowledge and values to real-world situations in order to ensure the balance between theory and practice, to enter the world of work and/or to move to higher education, and to encourage self-development;
- organise and manage own finances and activities responsibly and effectively;
- apply principles to solve problems in a judicious and systematic manner in familiar and unfamiliar situations, thus developing the ability to identify and solve problems in the context of the various fields of Accounting;
- develop critical, logical, and analytical abilities and thought processes to enable learners to apply skills to current and new situations;
- develop the following characteristics:
– ethical behaviour
– sound judgement
- deal confidently with the demands of an accounting occupation manually and/or electronically.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US WhatsApp Group
- Telegram Channel
- Telegram Group